Wiryu: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1678821/
HC82: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3339203/
Naba: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3135085/
Oddies: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3485992/
DJ Donkey: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3639418/
Ellianna: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3298832/
Alisha: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2968299/
Knightsword: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1036837/

PM me in game for invites to the ATHQ Linkshell if I don't find you first.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  ARR_FFXIV_Logo.png ( 371.77K ) Number of downloads: 1

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ellianna
post Aug 26 2013, 04:09 PM
Post #2

Solid Frame

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 125

I'll be on once i get home from work and get food..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Oddies da Nerfed
post Aug 27 2013, 08:01 AM
Post #3

Pray for Mojo.

Member No.: 165

I was able to make a char on Ultros the morning of the 27th. The list on the patcher currently covers other servers so subject to change, but for now you can get in.

+Quote Post
Kazicht
post Aug 27 2013, 09:14 AM
Post #4

System Id

Member No.: 45

Vitamin D, Naba and I made dudes on Phoenix EU server last night just so we could play. Figured that if anything, atleast we can progress on our characters and just server transfer in like a month or so after things settle down.

Join us on Phoenix if NA servers are still locked down and impossible to get in during prime hours.

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Aug 27 2013, 09:44 AM
Post #5

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

Do server transfers cost money? Or are they offering like freebie ones because of the overcrowding right now?

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.

+Quote Post
Kazicht
post Aug 27 2013, 09:59 AM
Post #6

System Id

QUOTE(Crushinator @ Aug 27 2013, 09:44 AM) *
Do server transfers cost money? Or are they offering like freebie ones because of the overcrowding right now?

I read that after the first month they are gonna offer free transfers, but it might be just for people on over populated servers. I figure that if I'm serious enough about the game then I wouldn't mind paying for a transfer anyway if it comes to that.

+Quote Post
HC82
post Aug 27 2013, 04:02 PM
Post #7

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Member No.: 4

Can't play this fucking game because all the servers are full. Seriously, every US and EU server is greyed out. I can't even make a fucking character... Ugh. Reminds me of Star Wars: TOR release on day 1, except shittier.

Hopefully the EU servers calm down later tonight and I can sneak a character on. Supposedly SqEnix is working on this problem within the week into next week. Oddly enough, the JP servers are all empty in the afternoon.

EDIT: Was able to get on the Phoenix Server. This seems to be the server where most of the AT is playing on right now.

+Quote Post
Ellianna
post Aug 27 2013, 04:27 PM
Post #8

Solid Frame

Member No.: 125

I have a question! My daughter's getting into games and made a character. Would you guys mind her in AT? If not, it's cool. She's 14...there's not much she hasn't heard, I'm not worried about that...and she's pretty quiet and keeps to herself. She hasn't had much luck getting far on other games due to not being the greatest at getting used to talking to people she doesn't really know. She's definitely NOT an obnoxious teen who talks too much...she could use the exp/help of a decent group of gamers...I cant play along with her since we only have 1 computer. :(

--------------------

+Quote Post
Scan_Man
post Aug 27 2013, 04:52 PM
Post #9

Grand Armor

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 71

It's really a shame this launch has all these issues because the game is really good. I mean you have login errors, full servers, the whole sending out wrong codes and having so many codes to enter with like 2-3 different sites confusion. Not to mention a lot of people, including myself, are finding the first few hours of the game boring as hell. I wonder how many people will be turned off by it and not give the game a chance.

Anyway the game is really fun. And the people that seem to stick with it are a joy to play with. Seriously it really reminds of FFXI, in that you get to a point where players get past the noob wall and know what to do. The game really does teach how to play, something WoW has struggled with all these years (Just step into LFR in that game if you want to have a stroke).

I've been losing a lot of sleep over this game. Trying to advance further on the main quest and had to force myself to stop.

I encourage everyone to give this game a chance. If you are a Final Fantasy fan and even FFXI fan you will enjoy the hell of the game. It takes the best part of the those things and adds the good parts of modern MMO desgin with WoW controls. I don't know how Yoshida and his team got this game out the door with how shitty v1.0 was. It's hard to believe they built this game from that piece of shit.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kazicht
post Aug 28 2013, 10:42 PM
Post #10

System Id

I ran into the D!

Pooping in the pool.

+Quote Post
Scan_Man
post Aug 31 2013, 06:12 PM
Post #11

Grand Armor

I feel sorry for the folk that picked up the game this weekend to play. They pretty much are not allowing new characters to be made on almost every server. A friend of mine had to make a character on JP server yesterday. And I see on the updated list, now that server can't make new characters. They need to get this fixed soon, along with the login issues and disconnects. This launch is very similar to vanilla WoW. Not really hearing anything negative about the game, so it's a good sign that the complaints are people wanting to play if you know what I mean.

Hope transfers open soon though when this mess is fixed. Good they have been good about giving updates and plan to offer free time.

I am still enjoying the hell out of it. Even upgraded to digital CE for the mount. Love the theme for it. On the other hand, this version of the Chocobo theme got old fast for me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kazicht
post Sep 1 2013, 09:53 AM
Post #12

System Id

Grand Company... I dig the red standard. A future of pirating!

Got my Chocobo... named it Minaj. Chocobos are meant to flyyyy.

+Quote Post
Vitamin D
post Sep 1 2013, 06:30 PM
Post #13

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 35

As a note to anyone who plans to still play, it's your best bet to try and get into the Phoenix server. We pretty much are just gonna stay there and move on later, provided we're still interested in the game haha. By the looks of things though, most of us are in for the long haul. Also, some good news.

Login Issue Update

I know many of you are still affected by the World login and character creation restrictions, so I would like to give you all a brief update on the progress of the measures we are taking to alleviate this situation.

Current Server Status

To ensure as many players as possible can log in and create characters on existing servers, our development and operations teams are monitoring server load and population around the clock, placing and removing restrictions with even the slightest fluctuation in numbers in order to maintain near-full capacity on each World. We are still experiencing maximum concurrent connection numbers of over 230,000 users. This number, however, has taxed some of our instance servers, and is causing unexpected down time here, as well.

Scheduled Maintenance for Wednesday, September 4 (Japan Time)

The addition of new Worlds, as well as the adjustments to the duty finder servers, will be complete as of tomorrow. We will then enter our final internal testing phase of these features in preparation. If the results from these tests are favorable, we will conduct an extended all-World maintenance on Wednesday (Japan time). Once the new Worlds are implemented and the duty finder server load has been redistributed over smaller World server groups, we believe that many of the login issues that players are currently experiencing will clear.

When Worlds do finally reopen after the maintenance, we expect a rush of players trying to log back in. To prevent any further login issues, we will be using the utmost caution when restarting each World. Please understand that there may be some congestion at this time.

The development and operations teams are currently dedicating their full resources to alleviating the issues at hand and providing all of our players with a stable environment in which to experience the realm of Eorzea.

Free Trial Extension

To apologize to our loyal fans who may not have been able to login or create characters during early access and the days immediately following launch, the development and operations teams are currently considering providing all player accounts with an additional seven days to their free trials. This includes non-legacy players from 1.0, who will be given new seven-day free trials. Trial extensions will be awarded after the aforementioned server maintenance on Wednesday. Details on the trial extension, including the extension period, will be released in a separate post as soon as they have been solidified.

We thank our fans again for the overwhelming support you have shown us over the past week. The response to FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn has well exceeded our expectations, and unfortunately resulted in our inability to provide the service which we originally intended. We humbly ask for your continued patience as we work to alleviate the issues as we truly appreciate all of our fans. We are very sorry for the frustration that has resulted from these problems.

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Producer & Director Naoki Yoshida

More servers, and even more free play time. Ballin.

--------------------
<center>
"You Need The D? Then You Need Me!"

+Quote Post
Kazicht
post Sep 3 2013, 08:41 AM
Post #14

System Id

QUOTE(Vitamin D @ Sep 1 2013, 06:30 PM) *
More servers, and even more free play time. Ballin.

Dope. I've not been having much trouble accessing the game at all, so more free playtime is just icing on the cake.

I unlocked the Dragoon advanced class this weekend and I have to say the way they present the classic FF 'Jobs' is pretty epic. The Dragoon one is so Highlander'ish - there can only be one! And I love being able to train and fight with my Chocobo companion! I feel like the game goes into high gear after level 15... and then at 30 it drives home that this is a Final Fantasy.

The amount of content so far is really impressive and I'm looking forward to the 2.1 and beyond patches, also it looks like they plan to stabalize server issues by Wednesday.

At this point it's pretty easy for me to forgive SE for the original's mess. This game really grabs at the heart of the Final Fantasy fan. It's got a soul that you can really feel when you start to discover more of the game and see what the development team is trying to accomplish, and you can easily see them saying "What makes Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy?"

If you don't like MMOs this game won't do anything to change that, but if you're a classic Final Fantasy fan and love games like FF12, the original FF Tactics, and Vagrant Story (all worked on by the same core team as FF14:RRB btw) then this is for you.

+Quote Post
Scan_Man
post Sep 3 2013, 02:15 PM
Post #15

Grand Armor

Yeah this game is legit Final Fantasy. Final Fantasy as not felt like Final Fantasy for far too long. This game brings it back imo. Everything I love about the series is in this game. You could pick this up as a single player game too and play as if it were any numbered FF. They really pulled off blending the multiplayer with the traditional Final Fantasy experience. Yoshida not only saved FFXIV, but the series as well I with this. He pulled off a miracle.

I can't praise this game enough. GOTY material for me.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:37 AM