Reply to this topicStart new topic
kya : dark lineage, new adventure.. :)
DivA
post Apr 28 2004, 04:40 PM
Post #1

Deus-Ex MachinA

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 44

~today be trading day at gamestop, & with the departing of many remembered experiences - i came out with three potential gems...i was curious to play kya: dark lineage & today i finally decided to cast aside the mainstream's jarble & give this one a try..

*nods* i like it.. ^^

perhaps a great unknown by mainstream standards, but the moment i started playing this one - i instantly fell in luv with its execution in style, design & gameplay...most would scoff to easily dismiss this as a "chick" game, but i haven't played something this fun since Rayman 2 for the DC; so i figure i would give some insight as to what this experience is all about..

though i just started the preliminaries, the experience is focused on Kya, who is chosen to be the savior for the Nativs of this far-fantastical realm ~ both she & her brother were pulled to this unusual place from a science experiment gone awry...& the heroine's tale begins - to save her brother & perhaps get to the bottom why the Wolfens exist..

~here be 2-links for the curious.. at-emote1.gif
kya : dark lineage
eden studios

one of the key elements that draws me into a game is the amount of luv incorporated into its creation & just when i thought Atari had little going for them - i come across this; the music is inspirational & the characters are wonderfully animated...just goes to show that i'll learn to trust my intuition more when deciding what to pick, & not be ruled by gossip & hearsay..

edit* - just found out that eden studios are the masterminds of this experience; i need give credit where credit is due - added their link too.. ^^
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Riel
post Apr 29 2004, 05:15 PM
Post #2

Guardian Armor

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 14

I remember seeing a few previews about this game....some magazine loved it but a few of the "big" name website kind of trashed it...i'll give it a rent now for sure. teleport.gif

--------------------
============================

+Quote Post
DivA
post Apr 30 2004, 09:19 AM
Post #3

Deus-Ex MachinA

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 44

~true, hot-shot critics of "big" magazines have this unfortunate habit of dismissing intelligently made ideas in favor of things that go-BOOM.. 0@ they forget the golden rule, games are games - play, & be happy.. spinning.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 11:23 PM