Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Greetings, Apocalypse Tribe!, in which Kupi makes a fool of himself
Kupi
post May 4 2007, 05:02 PM
Post #1

Frame

Group: Associates
Member No.: 396

Greetings, everyone! AC9Breaker told me it'd be a good idea to make a hello thread as a first step to joining the Apocalypse Tribe, so here I am and here it is. Pleased to meet you all!

I've been playing PSU since its release (even pre-ordered it, which is something I don't do all that often), but you'd be hard-pressed to tell at this point. I spent my first few weeks of play beating the offline Story Mode, which left me way behind all the other people who'd gotten the game at release. After lollygagging my way to level 60, I decided that PSU was taking up too much of my time and made several unsuccessful attempts to quit (same as I did in PSO, come to think of it). I'm still working on getting back to the point I used to be at, but I'm determined to be... I dunno, less intense about it, if that makes any sense. Loosen up and have fun with it rather than trying to get everything at once, y'know?

I've already met AC9Breaker and Retehi, and if they're any indication of the way the rest of you behave, then I look forward to playing with you all. A word of warning: when playing with me, make sure one of your chat shortcuts is set to say "!9". You'll appreciate the ability to throw out agonized groans on command when I start cracking lame puns.

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:58 AM