Reply to this topicStart new topic
PsO fan art.. ^.-, in search of..
DivA
post Sep 10 2003, 12:41 PM
Post #1

Deus-Ex MachinA

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 44

for collecting references ~ i'm on the hunt...perhaps the better resources for learning more about PsO's world lies within the souls of faithful fans.. =} know of any good sources besides the usual channels? came across one this morning, i like this artisan's style; below is the link:

PsO Egg++

my favorite being these two:
gc026
gc028

~there's no denying that i love PsO, that much be true; me thinks it's time to get into the fun of weaving PsO fan art.. =. not an easy decision since i am both shy & protective when showing my art to anyone.. >.< for real, but chatting with 'Rinn the other day made me think otherwise ~ thanks.. ;) i'll give this a chance; all i need now is a scanner.. ;p
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Sep 10 2003, 12:50 PM
Post #2

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

Nice site, and best of luck to you on your PSO art oddysey Diva.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Layrinn
post Sep 10 2003, 01:04 PM
Post #3

Grand Armor

Group: Associates
Member No.: 15

Oh, heck yeah... that artist is absolutely amazing. The newer stuff is excellent, but I think I prefer the older works from the DC days. More pictures of HUnewearls, you see. ^.~

Here's the link to another batch of art by the same person:
DC gallery

Some of my fav's include:
MEL=FEINE
Nanase
gc023

DivA, I'm glad I helped inspire you to share your artwork with us. =) I can't wait to see!

+Quote Post
DivA
post Sep 10 2003, 01:47 PM
Post #4

Deus-Ex MachinA

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 44

thanks, DarkEpyon.. =) i'm initially hard at work on my first one ~ fay is the focus, still in sketch phase though.. =. once i purchase a scanner, i'll be sure to post updates.. ^.-

*clicks 'Rinn's links*

whoo!! beigebigeek.gif

cosmic ~ impressive, most impressive.. trophy.gif lol, i must study this further; the several images that i clicked on thus far are beautiful...truly, a labor of love ~ thank you, thank you.. ^.-

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Sep 10 2003, 02:48 PM
Post #5

Revolution to the Destruction

Member No.: 21

THat's some high-end stuff. The one of the SD fomar was pretty cool. The quality of these pics is just nothing short of stellar. Some of the best I've seen.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
unitself
post Sep 10 2003, 03:19 PM
Post #6

green and square

Member No.: 49

Those are very nice pictures indeed.
Did you notice that they were done in Painter? At least i am assuming it was Painter, it says so in the upper right hand corner.
For those not in the know... Painter is a photoshop like program that emulates natural media like watercolor, pen and ink, crayon, pencil, charcol, oil paints, you name it. Very cool program indeed. Never took off like photoshop did though. The interface is a bit hard to grasp. It's like, even though you know photoshop, you think you might know how to use painter... well, you're wrong. beigesmile.gif Kinda frustrating.

DivA, is it safe for me to assume that you have the Book of Hunters?
http://www.animebooks.com/phanstaronbo.html
I do... it's a very nice book indeed.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Sep 10 2003, 09:43 PM
Post #7

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

This person is quite the artist...best PSO fan-works I've seen to date. I really dig the FOnewm with the ciggy sticking out of his mouth. I really like this one:

http://www.yhidemi.com/pso/psogc_cg/blu.jpg

Too bad he seems to be so racist against HUcasts...and FOmarls...or maybe japanese players just prefer to pretend they are sissy elves with eyepatches.

And what's up with an inordinate amount of chars with the eye problems? Leave it to pirates to try to be cool by jabbing their own eyes out with toothpicks...

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.

+Quote Post
Forever Zero
post Sep 11 2003, 05:04 PM
Post #8

Armor

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 55

Coolness. Thanks for sharing the site. I am very interested in PSO art. It's about all I draw these days. I look forward to seeing your art too :D

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:03 AM