Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Staying Power, A good game doesn't die.
Bryn
post Apr 17 2003, 05:46 PM
Post #1

Nothing but the rain.

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 5

So last night, on a whim, Dive & I dusted off one of our trusty Dreamcasts and threw in Soul Calibur, a game that we haven't played seriously in over a couple years. After 10 matches or so, I realized that this game still had the same impact on me that it did in the beginning. It was still an amazingly kickass game, and just as fun as when I had played it before.

Which makes me curious. Do you guys have old favorite games that are still fun to go back to? Or, is it just love 'em and leave 'em as boredom sets in? beigelaugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
AC9breaker
post Apr 19 2003, 01:15 AM
Post #2

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

QUOTE (Scion @ Apr 18 2003, 10:20 PM)
QUOTE (AC9breaker @ Apr 18 2003, 01:34 PM)
Hmm alot of my fav's have been said
Soul Calibur (siegfried/knightmare)
RE CV
GranTurismo 3
Halo
Armored Core
and Street fighter 3

Sad that sega went down.  They had many good fighting games.  Games in general were good.

oh and one more game
..... pokemon boo.gif

oh dude. i totally forgot armored core. allthough the controls take some getting used to, the design of the mechs is awsome, i wish pso had RBG color edeting like that, for different areas on the skin... but im dreaming. heh

Hehe I also forgot about FF tactics man thats game is the greatest. Heard new one coming out for GBA. Cant wait for this june, new armored core game coming out so while im not PSOing it im getting ready on armored core 3 to own the new armored core "silent line" war.gif lets Gogogogogo! Hey man Im dreaming the same dream too.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:22 PM