Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The Last of Us, New Naughty Dog IP
Crushinator
post Dec 12 2011, 11:11 PM
Post #1

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

Staff from Enslaved are working on this, along with the Naughty Dog crew. Love the concept, and the look is phenomenal. I wonder what the gameplay will actually be like?

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Astrid
post Jul 18 2013, 11:58 PM
Post #2

Hyper Frame

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 67

While I never actually got to play the game, a friend of mine showed me the long cut scene at the end. Even without being present for the story and character development (having only heard a very brief synopsis moments before), I found the scene to be incredibly poignant. Video games are becoming incredibly well-written, and it almost feels as though they're getting some of the good writers other media lack. This makes sense, of course, given the economic popularity of the video game industry. What do you guys think? But, yeah, I was very impressed.

--------------------
"So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, raped him with a corncob and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as 'the soul.' So I hit him. What would you do?" -- Warren Ellis, Transmetropolitan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:08 AM