Reply to this topicStart new topic
PSO3 talk, things about offline and online
Sheik
post Mar 11 2004, 01:12 PM
Post #16

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 33

QUOTE (DarkEpyon @ Mar 10 2004, 05:13 PM)
I' have the import with the partial-english AR code, but no working HL for it. If it was working, I'd probably be d-d-d-dueling with the rest of you.

Have you registered the HL to get online? It is much cheaper than the US HL...I think the JP HL is about $14 for 3 months compared to $9/month for the domestic HL...I think you can only regester using the "web browser" in the game for EP3 beucase I could not find where to register online. Also, it does not automatically renew either...just pay every 3 months for your access. If you decide you don't want to renew it then just don't and you don't have to tell them to cancel your HL.
at-emote1.gif

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Mar 11 2004, 03:15 PM
Post #17

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

QUOTE (Sheik @ Mar 11 2004, 02:12 PM)
QUOTE (DarkEpyon @ Mar 10 2004, 05:13 PM)
I' have the import with the partial-english AR code, but no working HL for it. If it was working, I'd probably be d-d-d-dueling with the rest of you.

Have you registered the HL to get online? It is much cheaper than the US HL...I think the JP HL is about $14 for 3 months compared to $9/month for the domestic HL...I think you can only regester using the "web browser" in the game for EP3 beucase I could not find where to register online. Also, it does not automatically renew either...just pay every 3 months for your access. If you decide you don't want to renew it then just don't and you don't have to tell them to cancel your HL.
at-emote1.gif

Yeah, it's about $6 for a month and about $15 for 3 months. Hell, if I'd known 90% of my old DC buds would jump ship on me, I would've stayed on 1.0 instead. Yes sheik is correct about it not renewing automatically. I had v2 import and it worked the same way.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Mar 11 2004, 08:06 PM
Post #18

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Oh ho castoth. Nice seeing you in these parts of the web. Im still gonna refer to you as Chaos Knight beigebiggrin.gif. Well anywayz just a little tid-bit of info for those out of the loop. ST uploaded two 2player quests which allow you to win some pretty cool rare cards.

One offers the monster mid boss of the beach Gi Gue, and the other is an action Card called Heavy right punch. A very useful yet, very costly card. The maps are pretty cool since they are pretty big with some spiffy ass music. Your oppenents are some HUcast and a chibi-RAcast. as alawys its the com so they suck. But beware cause they packing some pretty heavy cards.

Also there is a special online only card called a VIP card. Its pso3 versions of P drops except these are way more useful in that its possible to gain some really swank cards. * almost got a frozen shooter* Oh well. just though Id let you guys know. OH i forgot to mention. the quest are JP only so you have to change your settings to jp to access them.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
kyori
post Mar 11 2004, 08:43 PM
Post #19

HUnny Powah!

Group: Associates
Member No.: 28

Almost got a frozen shooter alright. You messed it up! :i kid:

+Quote Post
Castoth
post Mar 12 2004, 12:15 AM
Post #20

Disgruntled First Boss

Member No.: 127

Heh, seems I can't make up my mind which nick to use on message boards. Half of the places I frequent I'm Chaos Knight, the other half Castoth. >_>

Thanks for the welcome. I need to find another VIP card myself and get me either Guld Milla or Dark Meteor, dangit!

+Quote Post
kyori
post Mar 12 2004, 02:19 PM
Post #21

HUnny Powah!

Member No.: 28

Ah, good to see that you made your way here cast, welcome :3 On another note, have you gotten your BBA yet crush? It's been nearly a week now! Or is it that FFXI is too much for you?! Well, at least you're proceeeding offline so you shouldn't be falling behind us beigebiggrin.gif

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Mar 12 2004, 04:51 PM
Post #22

Soul Hunter

Member No.: 23

QUOTE (kyori @ Mar 11 2004, 08:43 PM)
Almost got a frozen shooter alright. You messed it up! :i kid:

Well if i cant have it then no one can! evilking.gif
Too bad no one got that egg mog.gif

user posted image
OMZG! Donkey I know you told me before you had it but i just cant believe it!
I wantz one! ;_; Would go perfect with my Ruins deck. beigebiggrin.gif and wow 5 cost. that guy sure is r33t

Hmm by any chance do you know if there is a Delsaber card? I herd that not all the online cards have been unlocked yet, and I havent herd anything about a delsaber.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
Alisha
post Mar 12 2004, 05:57 PM
Post #23

Monk Princess

Member No.: 11

megid :D
lol crush it's better than stupid faces

--------------------

+Quote Post
donkeybeatz
post Mar 12 2004, 06:04 PM
Post #24

McDonald's!

Member No.: 32

QUOTE (AC9breaker @ Mar 12 2004, 04:51 PM)
Hmm by any chance do you know if there is a Delsaber card? I herd that not all the online cards have been unlocked yet, and I havent herd anything about a delsaber.

In fact there is! BUT! You can't obtain it by normal means.
"WTF? Then how do you know that it exists, Mr. Donkeyman??"
If the intro to the game is any indication.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alisha
post Mar 12 2004, 06:46 PM
Post #25

Monk Princess

Member No.: 11

lol i think soinic teams server got owned all the pics from sonicteam sites arent loading :o

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th May 2024 - 10:22 AM