Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

AT - 2000-2009
Retehi
post Dec 29 2009, 12:28 PM
Post #1

Show-off

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 10

I dunno, I thought I'd try a little something different here.

The site itself has almost been here for a solid decade, though I know the name AT itself started a little bit before. When you think about it, a ton of stuff has happened in that time period, even notable things we can't probably remember, unless a certain keyword were to spark a memory.

So 2010 gets nearer, personally a lot of events have happened to me, but it's not about personal achievements, or failures here, it's about the group as a whole. What were some memorable things that happened to you when you had AT flying over your head? It could be anything from an epic moment you and someone else had on some game, to a stupid photoshop, or random moments on the podcast that suddenly had us keeling over in laughter.

And I mean anything, don't be afraid to offend someone. They're probably LONG gone/banned, whatever, ups and downs, it's all worthy talk. Just any little highlights you had here, with the other fellows, and so on. I encourage our silly photoshops to, probably unearth something long lost!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Dive
post Dec 31 2009, 02:23 PM
Post #2

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

I was considering that, maybe add a sub forum to Ops.

Also:

woend.gif divebanned.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:56 AM