IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Back in Black., The determination of one.
AC9breaker
post Jan 26 2004, 07:23 PM
Post #1

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Yesterday I hit 158. two days ago 157. A while ago I beat Seabeds offline. Today i beat olga online and saw flowen. I have never played a game as much as i play this game. Well except for (Armored core beigebiggrin.gif) But for some reason I find it difficult to focus on another game to play. I kinda like the story of this game and for some reason today when i saw flowen i was filled with strong undiscribeable feeling that has been apperant in all of the above mentioned events. I know it sounds silly but I guess they have made me want to go to level 200. So that is what i will be going for now and im switching back to my OG color of black. I will reach level 200. I will now be know as the Black Mirage. Cool yet huggable:P

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
DarkEpyon
post Jan 27 2004, 04:04 PM
Post #2

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

Go for it man!

Just don't ever forsake your friends for it. And remember that it can be stolen from you in seconds, so don't get too cocky. Hitting the big two-double-oh is quite the experience, but not worth losing friends over, as I'd learned from my experience with it.

Getting to 200 nowadays is more about personal accomplishment, and as said before, having fun above all else. Around this time last year, seeing a 200 was a rare treat. I think there were only 3 at about that time. However 200s are all over the place now, and instead of cheered, they are jeered no thanks to that one code. But one who didn't get there via said code is a rare sighting. Too bad they're meshed in with all the other code users, and you'll probably be called one yourself (God forbid).

But don't let any of the above dissuade you. Only the ones that matter will know the truth.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 10:56 PM