IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Back in Black., The determination of one.
AC9breaker
post Jan 26 2004, 07:23 PM
Post #1

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Yesterday I hit 158. two days ago 157. A while ago I beat Seabeds offline. Today i beat olga online and saw flowen. I have never played a game as much as i play this game. Well except for (Armored core beigebiggrin.gif) But for some reason I find it difficult to focus on another game to play. I kinda like the story of this game and for some reason today when i saw flowen i was filled with strong undiscribeable feeling that has been apperant in all of the above mentioned events. I know it sounds silly but I guess they have made me want to go to level 200. So that is what i will be going for now and im switching back to my OG color of black. I will reach level 200. I will now be know as the Black Mirage. Cool yet huggable:P

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
AC9breaker
post Jan 28 2004, 12:32 PM
Post #2

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Thanks for the suppurt and advice guys. ^-^

Yea although i don't for school like many here do, I still take my school work serious. PSO is just a reprieve from the stresses of life. Kinda Like in Final Fantasy 7 with the chocobo bredding/racing. Life is FF7 and pso is the chocobo racing/breeding. beigelaugh.gif I know Wierd anology .

Thats a good point DE about friends and all although i must say, Kinda hard to lose your friends when they dont come online anymore. beigelaugh.gif
But I still chill with Zero and the rest on Ant 5 Bsing and all. teleport.gif

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:40 PM