Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The Last of Us, New Naughty Dog IP
Crushinator
post Dec 12 2011, 11:11 PM
Post #1

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

Staff from Enslaved are working on this, along with the Naughty Dog crew. Love the concept, and the look is phenomenal. I wonder what the gameplay will actually be like?

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
HC82
post Jun 24 2013, 08:50 PM
Post #2

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 4

I just finished this game. I prefer it much more to Far Cry 3 and Bioshock Infinite.

Unlike all those other 15 hour "AAA" titles, this one is actually worth your money, even if just for one playthrough. Yes, the game is that good (story and immersion wise). Game is stealth based with very simplistic puzzles. It's the immersion that carries the gameplay via the combat. I am usually against all these big budget games with pathetically short gameplay, but this game does it right.

The game design is very well though out, from the enemy placement and pathing, to environmental layout. It gives the game a smooth pacing.

I would say safely that this game is a must own or must play in your gaming lifetime. If it got GOTY I wouldn't be surprised. The characters, story, and environment are all incredibly gripping. I can't think of a game with this well of an execution. Technically the nuts and bolts of the gameplay isn't going to knock your socks off, but it's solid, engaging, and synergizes with the immersion, making it seem more than it really is. My only gripe gameplay wise is that I just find it awkward that slamming dudes with your fists and metal pipes is way more effective than a pee-shooter gun.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:55 AM