Reply to this topicStart new topic
Halo 2 Clan Info
tanshin
post Nov 9 2004, 08:01 AM
Post #31

Drunken Ninja Master Thug

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 80

There is a lot more people getting in on this than I previously thought! This is going to be awesome. I also ordered my stuff by mail, so I'll be there when I get it. I'll post my tag up on that thread at that time.

--------------------

dueling, remade for modern audiences
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dive
post Nov 9 2004, 11:06 PM
Post #32

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

This is so cool, even though we haven't had a match together yet, everyone can keep watch on the other players stats.

Go here and you can select one of the clan members to see how they are doing. It updates the stats in real time, so as soon as one of us is finished with a match, it will show up there.

There is a way for at least 4 of us to create and keep the same party throughout all of our matches. I have been scouting out the Team Skirmish maps tonight and have a pretty good idea on where to go and what to do. So many times the match was fucked up by lamers not going for the objective and just screwing around. I know if we were in a team, we would own.

Let's try and join up tomorrow night.

+Quote Post
Nynaeve
post Nov 10 2004, 05:01 AM
Post #33

Soul Frame

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 137

QUOTE (Mute @ Nov 8 2004, 08:55 PM)

Tho, perhaps they'll have some sort of interactivity between the XBox and PC versions. If so, I'll definately pick up the PC version of this down the road to join up with you guys.
beigebiggrin.gif

I believe there will be- there was a thread on VM where people were bitching about this because it would give the PC gamers an edge over the console gamers, with the controller vs/ keyboard and mouse setup... =/

Got it, played co-op and vs. with my son, and it's awesome, although I have a limited time before I get a NASTY headache - I used to get these with Doom way back in the early days. *grumble* I have to get "Live" tho - working on that.

+Quote Post
Henge
post Nov 14 2004, 03:10 PM
Post #34

OpSec

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 2

An old friend of mine, and one of the Original AT members from the Q3A days is rejoining the ranks of the Tribe to fight alongside us inour Halo endevors, Welcome Alfiej, also known as Pharoah to some of the more oldschool peeps. some of you most likely met him on PSO.

Get on the ready line marines!

+Quote Post
Afroforce
post Nov 14 2004, 07:58 PM
Post #35

DAT ASS.

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 103

If the PC and Xbox version are truely interactive, then I'm definetly there.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kazicht
post Nov 14 2004, 08:10 PM
Post #36

System Id

Member No.: 45

Xbox and Halo 2 GET!

I'm currently offline, maybe until next weekend. But I'll be using that 2 free month deal that comes w/ Halo as soon as I can get myself used to FPS again... I haven't really played one seriously since Goldeneye (n64). Anyway, I'll post my tag and stuff soon as I'm all signed up and ready to go. shades.gif

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Jan 1 2005, 01:19 PM
Post #37

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

So did anyone get an Xbox/Halo 2/XBL for christmas? I've been kind of slacking on the AT H2 front, but I'm dying to get back into the game full swing.

Lock and load marines, are you IN? sniperer.gif

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.

+Quote Post
HC82
post Jan 1 2005, 05:47 PM
Post #38

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Member No.: 4

I ordered it from EBgames on friday. Right now the order is still sitting there and hasn't been shipped out yet. I doubt it will be shipped out intill monday. Hopefully they don't pull any bullshit on me which causes delays.

+Quote Post
Guest_Zio_*
post Jan 1 2005, 06:46 PM
Post #39

Guests

QUOTE (Crushinator @ Jan 1 2005, 01:19 PM)
So did anyone get an Xbox/Halo 2/XBL for christmas? I've been kind of slacking on the AT H2 front, but I'm dying to get back into the game full swing.

Lock and load marines, are you IN? sniperer.gif

Yeah, I rarely see anyone here on AT playing Halo 2. In which my friend and I have already joined another clan which is made up of a bunch of people around here. Maybe I'll get back into the AT one if more people get on more often.

+Quote Post
psobsesser
post Jan 3 2005, 11:54 AM
Post #40

Free lancer

Group: Associates
Member No.: 135

I haven't been here in some time. ;x

Well, I just got an Xbox for Christmas, and I went out and baught halo2 shortly after. buttrock.gif
Only thing is I don't have Live yet, as I'm still waiting to get off this damn 56k. -.-
But I should be on soon enough, and this seems like a fine place to affiliate with.

sniperer.gif

--------------------

PSO...still alive and kicking

+Quote Post
Kazicht
post Jan 3 2005, 05:45 PM
Post #41

System Id

Member No.: 45

Ill be back on again as soon as HC gets his all set up. Then we should have a good turn out nightly for some real nice games.

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Jan 4 2005, 11:33 AM
Post #42

Soul Hunter

Member No.: 23

I didnt get an X-box for X-mas but one looms in my future real soon. Especially with my Birthday around the corner. I'm Definatly down for getting the AT name up and running. beigebigeek.gif Good to see you back Psobsesser.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
HC82
post Jan 4 2005, 12:24 PM
Post #43

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Member No.: 4

Everything shipped out yesterday. So, I should be good to go by tommorow or thursday, but most likely on thursday.

PS: I ordered the strategy guide for Halo2 and I was thinking of scanning the maps and posting them up or emailing them out for all Halo2 ATers to use.

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Jan 4 2005, 03:59 PM
Post #44

Holding these random memories

Member No.: 8

That is a great idea HC. I have the guide too, but no way to scan the maps. I think if we could use those as a base for laying out our strategies we'll have a lot easier time coordinating offensive plans.

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.

+Quote Post
Guest_Zio_*
post Jan 13 2005, 07:35 AM
Post #45

Guests

This pretty much only concerns HC, Crush, and Kaz. Are you guys going to be playing Halo 2 tonight? If not I might play WoW but it depends. I have a 4 day weekend too so we could work something out. We should probably start thinking of strategies for Team Skirmish and Big Team Battle (for when we get more than 4 people) for CTF Fast or normal CTF or whatever.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:43 PM