Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Dragon Age II
Crushinator
post Aug 17 2010, 01:45 PM
Post #1

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

Yeeeeaaaah! Fucking badass trailer, I love DA:O and i'm SO hyped for this one. Its interesting that they're departing from the "origins" style of story to focus on one character, but this dude looks immeasurably badass, so I'll let it slide.

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Scan_Man
post Feb 24 2011, 01:32 AM
Post #2

Grand Armor

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 71

Played the demo on both PC and PS3.

This is more action oriented, and faster paced. On the console it feels more like an hack and slash, button masher. While on the PC you still got the pause, and micromanagement, that feels smooth. But still over all feels more like an action game. I guess this is to make it a better experience on the console. And it will work for most people that pick up that version I think. PC just feels more efficient when queuing abilities, and switching between characters.

Dialogue choices is like Mass Effect 2. You get a wheel of dialogue options, and there will be an icon to show you what type of choice it is; ie good or evil.

Not sure about the new art direction just yet. Everything seems bright and crisp, whereas the first one was a bit darker. A lot of people say its more of comic book art style. I can see why they would say that. I have to agree. They redesigned a few characters from the first one; ie Flemeth (btw has a nice rack for her age).

Over all the PC version runs like a dream. There were points in the PS3 version that felt choppy. So when this comes out definitely going with the PC version.

I am quite interested in seeing the story in this.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 03:16 AM