From the Ether, Hey, all! :)
Astrid
post Sep 21 2010, 05:26 PM
Post #1

Hyper Frame

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 67

Hello, everyone!

I've thought about poking my head in and saying hello to my old guild for a while now, but finally gathered the momentum to do so this evening. All inspired by a very inspired play that I saw last night, entitled "Saving Throw Versus Love" -- it's a geek gamer's dream come true. Part of NYC's Fringe Festival.

It reminded me how very much fun I had playing with all of you and how much I miss it at times -- 'specially the raiding and the crafting.

I'm sure everything's changed now, as things tend to, but I'd love to know how everyone is -- old faces and new.

I've missed you all over the years.

With love,

Astrid

--------------------
"So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, raped him with a corncob and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as 'the soul.' So I hit him. What would you do?" -- Warren Ellis, Transmetropolitan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Crushinator
post Sep 21 2010, 06:50 PM
Post #2

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

It certainly has been a long time! But the few of us that are still here are holding strong, and it seems like more and more people are coming out of the woodworks.

Stick around and post some more, its good to see you back in this neck of the woods, Astrid! guitarist.gif

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:58 AM