Reply to this topicStart new topic
I know your names...
Mute
post Apr 13 2004, 05:42 PM
Post #1

Sunbro

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 25

But we've never chatted. ._. The word Mute shows up on the bottom, and you probably think oh he's just some guy that knows some guy. Well lets break the ice! I've been around some of these communities for a while now and I'd like to think we're a tight group of homies. beigebiggrin.gif So uhhh to people like Camulus, Chimaera, Kazicht, etc. What's up? Y'all seem like cool cats and I'd like to get to know ya.

And for some of yous others that I do know and haven't talked to in ages, a wassup.gif to you too! Don't leave me hanging. beigebigrazz.gif
beigebiggrin.gif

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Retehi
post Apr 13 2004, 05:49 PM
Post #2

Show-off

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 10

Yeah I know the feeling, I ain't just a name either! beigelaugh.gif

*waves at all the people*

*edit* Thought I'd get a BIT deeper then that, lol.

I originally came from a ghetto place called gamewinners.com, eventully some random crap there happned, so I got bored and left. Found my way to PSOW as a lurker, then found Shoties place the-arcade.net, which I'm admin at right now, and found my way here also.

So yea, a domino effect of finding forums with me. beigelaugh.gif

Im always on AIM daily, I like talkin, 'specially to new peeps, pretty much my profile gives a short gist of me.

I only play StarCraft and Red Alert 2 as online games right now, EQ busted on me cause of a recent graphics patch, so I'm outta that for the time being. Gave me time to go back to old hobbies like drawing and reading actully.

So yea, someone IM me damnit, and know me better, we're all AT homies here. toast.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
HC82
post Apr 13 2004, 07:28 PM
Post #3

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Member No.: 4

Good topic. A HELLO to everyone whom I haven't talked too much either.

+Quote Post
Kazicht
post Apr 13 2004, 11:51 PM
Post #4

System Id

Member No.: 45

Hi there guys! Hehe.. feels kinda wierd to introduce myself again, buit here goes...

I'm HC82, Camulus, and Chimaera's friend IRL. I've been around here for awhile I guess. HC introduced me to this place awhile back. Actually I first heard about 'The Apocalypse Tribe' long ago on PSO DC v1 from a buddy by the handle of ZeroRubius, perhaps you remember him. My PSO handles through the years have been : T H a I, RuiN, Kazcht, and now Kazicht. Perhaps you might remember partying once before.. or not beigebigrazz.gif

These days, like most of the AT, I'm on FFXI...
Anywho, well met guys! I'm glad to have been able to meet you all.
Drop me a line on AIM if you want. Handle is in my profile.

~Kazicht

+Quote Post
Horosha Onikage
post Apr 14 2004, 12:14 AM
Post #5

Fade to Black.

Group: Associates
Member No.: 77

Ah, I've probably never truly introduced myself, but...

I am an old PSOW-er, used to play an entire host of characters with the same last name: Hawke Altyr, Cronus Altyr, Kia Altyr and Elise Altyr. I started on v1 quite a long time ago, when PSOW was still seemingly new. I moved on to v2 and Ep2 as well, however, Ragnarok Online took over from then and now FFXI. I've also switched many forums, from PSOW to RO-World, to Game Time on ezboard, now the new Gaming Cow. To add to that, I am Veisryn's older brother and an old friend of Merodi.

If you were to ever find me online, I would be on FFXI or MSN Message, handle Horosha_Onikage.

--------------------
<center>.:<i>yawn...</i>:.<br><br>Current Addiction(s) -<br>Phantasy Star Universe<br>La-Mulana</center>

+Quote Post
The JadeDragon
post Apr 14 2004, 12:38 AM
Post #6

The Dragon

Member No.: 81

Hmmm I think I'll spill my guts a little since some others seem to be doing it as well.

I have a very shady past filled with trouble and drama. I was once best friends with Shotie during the PSO v1 and v2 days. I once went by the handle QueenBee at Shotie's Arcade, PSOW and Gally's Omega Hour. After ditching my friendship with Watashiwa at PSOW, I caused all the trouble I could think of there lol. I was stupid and immature but you can't hide your past. I was also once voted(in a tie with Gally) the most annoying member at PSOW in one of Ness' stupid polls. From there I went on to be quite the bitch at The Arcade. I was banned and unbanned a number of times for a number of reasons, but I finally grew up and now I try to be as nice to people as I can and I try to be friends with anyone who will accept me.

As you can tell I now go by the handle JadeDragon. I have an obsession with Dragons and other things of fantasy. My newest love in life is the anime show on adult swim called Inuyasha. Man I love that show...lol. I played FFXI under the character named Versago, and I have recently decided that I will soon be ending my retirement from FFXI and will be returning very shortly. I am female(and I'm taken guys) and have recently posted a pic of myself in the picture thread. I am almost always available on AIM or through PM's.

Well anywho, that about wraps me up in short form...I hope to see most of you on FFXI when I return...

BTW...I'M RICK JAMES BITCH...

(lol sorry I love that line)

+Quote Post
Kazicht
post Apr 14 2004, 12:44 AM
Post #7

System Id

Member No.: 45

Yay! Versago is coming back! buttrock.gif

+Quote Post
The JadeDragon
post Apr 14 2004, 12:53 AM
Post #8

The Dragon

Member No.: 81

Yay! Versago is coming back!

Sorry to go off topic guys, but there are a few people I know of coming back Kaz. Actually there are 3 others coming back with me. This is the first I've spoken of this to anyone except Dive. But anywho, I will be returning soon, I just don't know the exact date...it could be any day now from tomorrow to early May...

+Quote Post
Dorian
post Apr 14 2004, 01:54 AM
Post #9

Local 804

Member No.: 66

Haha, I love to talk man, As a matter of fact I post a hell of a lot on this web site lol

If ya wanna get tas know me more, my SN is AIM: CrypticCamulus or MSN: CrypticCamulus@hotmail.com
I'm free 24 hours a day so feel free to IM me any time

+Quote Post
DivA
post Apr 14 2004, 08:28 AM
Post #10

Deus-Ex MachinA

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 44

*nudge* & who could ever forget you, Mute? ;)

*looks around & bows* this is the double-edge aspect that affects many forums, the passing of time shifts the mix of incoming & outgoing members, kinda like an inn upon a world of fantasy; travelers come & go, all the while bringing tales & legends, gossips & rumors to boot.. ^^;

truly, there are many new faces here ~ names that i'm familiar with & yet not had the honor of knowing nor adventuring with; but that can change, oui? to those that don't know me, i am DivA.. *reflects* somewhere around this vast archive is a history of who i am history-wise; i'll have to dig to see if that thread is still around - good stuff from the many that had posted before with wonderful stories of how they came to meet & come to ATHQ.. at-emote1.gif

well, i came to be here because of my love of PsO & at the testimony from Mute on how amazing this forum was - so my curiosity got me to check this place out & the rest is history......or legend or whatever the case may be.. ;p

+Quote Post
unitself
post Apr 14 2004, 08:52 AM
Post #11

green and square

Member No.: 49

Hello.
I've been around for a little while now also.
Dive brought me over from the gamecow, and I haven't looked back. Weird how a one day a place can totally be your home and then the next "poof!" you never talk to any of them any more. I've tried a few other places, The Arcade, Dreamstation, shit.. even Nintendo, but none have held me like good ole' Apocalypse Tribe. I don't know what kinda stuff you put in the water Dive, but it works.
I am one of the few, maybe the only, who aren't playing FFXI. Why, you ask? No PC and no PS2! But, when TFLO comes out for the Xbox in September (October ?), I am so going to be there.

Like some of the others, whos names I am adding to my chat list, I am on AIM and MSN Messenger all day long ('net job). I'm always good for a chat about games and music equipment and stuff.

--------------------

+Quote Post
psobsesser
post Apr 14 2004, 10:18 AM
Post #12

Free lancer

Member No.: 135

A certain Knight's Sword led me here (haha, sorry, bad joke.) beigelaugh.gif
Dremstation was my first forum home, followed then by PSOw, then here. Each of these places has it's good points and people (though I definitely know the people at DS.cc more); I guess that's the whole point of this thread though, isn't it?
So let's get to it:
I'm an eighteen year old guy waiting for summer break.
Next year it's off to college to major in who knows what.
Umm...my fav things are music, games and snowboarding.
Sometimes I can get pretty pissed off for little things...(trying to work on that) beigesleep.gif
Oh, and I have AIM as well; SN is the same as my name here. ^_^
But I'm usually only on it weekends, as I can't get on the computer at home. (long story)

And also, while I'm thinking about it, I'm pretty sure I've played PSO with someone from here, but I didn't know who it was at the time. Linka Knight was with us, and we went through and showed Olga who's boss. The mystery person was a HUneweral who was using grants and megid (I remember this cause I saw them and had no idea where they were coming from. beigebigeek.gif )
So if this sounds like it was you, say so! This has been bugging me forever!

We should set up a time sometime where we're all on AIM or something and have one big group chat. beigelaugh.gif

--------------------

PSO...still alive and kicking

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Apr 14 2004, 12:35 PM
Post #13

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

heh I like your take on that DivA.

Well im the permanent local noob. There are still certain aspects to online stuff that I dont know about like wtf is IRC?Also since im a noob I dont have aim. MSN>me. PSO was.... is my first experience with anything online associated. Seem just like yesterday It was taking me like an hour just to type"WHAT RARE SI TAHT?" now I can I type it faster beigelaugh.gif.

Also I have the brain capacity of a child which makes it very difficult for me to post at more then one forum. Somedays I feel like ----->(@.@;) SO it usually takes me some time to get things down pact. I stumbled on to this site like... somewhere this time last year.

My travels online went kinda like this Ah-king>The Arcade>Apocalypse -tribe.
Thank god for that little link. 8D
I like games,robots, fast thing,things that go boom, and purple.

The mystery person was a HUneweral who was using grants and megid (I remember this cause I saw them and had no idea where they were coming from.
Hahah I was there that day. I believe that was Bri-N. Hes from The Arcade. Real good guy.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
Omar
post Apr 14 2004, 01:19 PM
Post #14

Soul Frame

Member No.: 108

oh cool this is good cause i know a lot of you guys are like "who the fuck is this guy?" especially if you never been to TA (the arcade)

hmmm about me? haha you want the truth? you cant handle the truth!....*cough*lame*cough*

anyway yeah.. hmmm from what i can understand from people... i seem to be an idiot, moron, stupid, annoying, asshole, sarcastic, a perv, and most importantly.. immature...

i also like long walks on the beach at night with a full moon and crystal by myside... and her husband on the other side kicking my ass... beigebigrazz.gif

no seriously.. i joke around a lot.. usually tie anything and everything around sex... maybe its because ive never had it.. but at the same time i like to think its pretty creative some of the things i can turn into something perverted :/ not sure if thats a talent or anything like that beigebigrazz.gif

yeah so anyway the AIM is OmaRock316..um you can IM me if you want.. im a cool person.. i sometimes say the wrong thing at the right time.. so you probably will be blocking me and un-blocking me a lot...lol... i dont know.. you either have to be a special person to put up with me or have the same weird sense of humor as me.. bah oh well what the fuck can ya do?

(oh and im also returning to ffxi.. prob may 7th when my HL ends imma just reactivate my ffxi account... and im a lev 26 paladin.. but i have multiple things leveled up to different levels(war lev 30, whm lev 11, and a taru monk like lev 7) and im willing to take a trip anywhere to play as long as i actually have gil.)

+Quote Post
Guest_Zio_*
post Apr 14 2004, 01:29 PM
Post #15

Guests

Haha I only know a few people on this site...the main people I know are DE, Rinn, and Linka. DE suggested this site to me which was actually the place I was looking for since the last couple forums I have been going to have a couple of morons that ruin the whole thing. I'm glad I don't see any of that here and hope to stick around a long time. Of course you can find me on FFXI...a lot...Also if you guys care to chat or something e-mail is Zio@rock.com and AIM name is zio004. Talk to me sometime for those that I don't know that much. Although I've gotten to know quite a few of you from the ls on FFXI.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:33 PM