Reply to this topicStart new topic
Where are you guys?
DarkEpyon
post Oct 26 2004, 09:56 PM
Post #1

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

Haven't seen Dorian and Astrid since Friday, and Mute and Retehi since Sunday. So where is everyone?

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Astrid
post Oct 26 2004, 10:47 PM
Post #2

Hyper Frame

Member No.: 67

I'm not going to be on at all for the next week and a half or so, I'm afraid. I have a midterm on Thursday in a class I very seldom attend, a paper due Monday, another midterm next Wednesday and a huge math test next Friday. Now, granted, I'm not the most responsible student imaginable, but I tend to clean up my act a bit around midterm/final time. It just happens that now is said time. Hope the rest of you guys are doing well :D

--------------------
"So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, raped him with a corncob and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as 'the soul.' So I hit him. What would you do?" -- Warren Ellis, Transmetropolitan

+Quote Post
Retehi
post Oct 26 2004, 10:48 PM
Post #3

Show-off

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 10

Uhhh, tending to real life deeds? pirate.gif

Just been late nights lately for me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_Zio_*
post Oct 27 2004, 01:49 AM
Post #4

Guests

If I get on its usually anywhere from 3 or so to about 8 on weekdays. On weekends I may get on more.

+Quote Post
Mute
post Oct 27 2004, 01:04 PM
Post #5

Sunbro

Member No.: 25

I've been around, just not on the evenings. Been Monster Hunting it up with Donkey lately.
beigebiggrin.gif

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater

+Quote Post
Dorian
post Oct 27 2004, 05:08 PM
Post #6

Local 804

Group: Associates
Member No.: 66

Work has been a killer this week, not cause we're over worked, but because it's the slow season, so I'm bord all day at work and come home sleepy as hell ; ;

+Quote Post
Rogue
post Nov 1 2004, 12:58 PM
Post #7

Hyper Frame

Member No.: 7

I've only been on once since I installed it beigelaugh.gif

Been too busy to really give it a fair try.

+Quote Post
ArekuReiesu
post Nov 2 2004, 01:37 AM
Post #8

The Voice of Reason

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 104

Let me in on the D2 madness as well. ^^ It's been installed on my computer for about 2 years and I wanna touch it again. I lack the LoD expansion though. :( I might be pretty busy thanks to school and some more family issues that have reared their ugly heads.

--------------------
"Life is all about mistakes, we just have to limit them."

SSBB FC: 3523-2010-3190 (Note I'm in the Philippines so expect laaaag)

+Quote Post
Clix Master
post Nov 2 2004, 06:15 AM
Post #9

Future Diamond

Member No.: 173

I've just gone into business for myself, so I keep busy with that. Although on weekends when I try to get on, my GF comes over at odd times, so naturally I dont get on when she comes over. I should be on this weekend, but even then, we'll see.
cry2.gif Sorry I wasn't there for the Prymivion event, I even asked Woe about it, and then I didn't even make the event. Hope things went well for everyone who decided to partake in the event. cry2.gif

--------------------
Reality is for people who can't hack it in the gaming world!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
47 Thf/20 Nin
---------------------------------------------------------------------

+Quote Post
Astrid
post Nov 4 2004, 05:41 PM
Post #10

Hyper Frame

Member No.: 67

QUOTE (Clix Master @ Nov 2 2004, 06:15 AM)
I've just gone into business for myself, so I keep busy with that. Although on weekends when I try to get on, my GF comes over at odd times, so naturally I dont get on when she comes over. I should be on this weekend, but even then, we'll see.
cry2.gif Sorry I wasn't there for the Prymivion event, I even asked Woe about it, and then I didn't even make the event. Hope things went well for everyone who decided to partake in the event.  cry2.gif

I think you posted that in the wrong forum. This is a diablo 2 things. If that's what you ment, then get your ass in the game. If not, Sgt, move the topic, OMGWTFPLZ!]

Ugh, this was Dorian...... Why the hell does Astrid feel the need to log on to AT from every comp in the house!

--------------------
"So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, raped him with a corncob and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as 'the soul.' So I hit him. What would you do?" -- Warren Ellis, Transmetropolitan

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:14 AM