Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Mute
post Jun 24 2003, 06:12 PM
Post #1

Sunbro

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 25

Man, I can't wait for this game. I used to be a huge TMNT fan when I was about 14 or so. I remember playing the old TMNT arcade game for hours and hours at the skating rink (that game was the bomb!). Anyways, here are some screens from the new TMNT game that supposed to be hitting all consoles in October. Any thoughts?
Screenshots!

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
DivA
post Jun 25 2003, 06:02 AM
Post #2

Deus-Ex MachinA

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 44

QUOTE (Mute @ Jun 24 2003, 07:12 PM)
Man, I can't wait for this game. I used to be a huge TMNT fan when I was about 14 or so. I remember playing the old TMNT arcade game for hours and hours at the skating rink (that game was the bomb!). Anyways, here are some screens from the new TMNT game that supposed to be hitting all consoles in October. Any thoughts?
Screenshots!

*nods* lol, who wasn't a fan for TMNT.. ;) i remember the series - o'so long ago, that game was lots fun to play back in the hey-day where arcades were the official hangout.. *sigh* the days of youth - haha.. ;p anyways, good link Mute - these images are cosmic; i look forward to seeing the animation - to see how fluid the game shall be.. =.

the character designs look very much like the cartoon - i like the style of the faces, especially Rafael's wicked grin (yah, this was the one i favored..) *ponders* if it's from Konami & developed by the originators of the original series, then i gots faith that the development team shall deliver the goods.. ^.-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:30 AM