Reply to this topicStart new topic
Morrowind, blast from the past, yeah
Crushinator
post Sep 16 2005, 05:38 PM
Post #16

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

Hey, i just did that quest beigesmile.gif The Khajjit you are looking for is in the sewer of St. Olms. If you're getting killed in there... I dunno what I can say :( The hardest enemy down there is like...a rat or a slaughterfish :(

But the cat is just standing at one of the dead ends of the sewer, if you just walk along the catwalks at the edge of the canals, you'll see her eventually.

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Knightsword
post Sep 16 2005, 11:40 PM
Post #17

Mistress of Red Magic

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 53

Knightsword's Morrowind adventure:

Goto EB games to preorder Castlevania DS, see they have a used copy of Morrowind game of the year edition, rolled a will save a failed, so what the hell I pick it up. I get back to work to find that it only had 3 discs, the expanion discs and the construction disc. I call EB up the clerk said that she thinks it only has 3, but to come back to the store. I go back she looks through the stuff, calls another EB, (that doesn't have the game in stock new or use) and asks how many disks, from the way the clerk talked, it sounded like the person on the other end had no clue. The EB clerk again gives me the "its only suppose to have those 3 discs and I have to buy the original game." I'm standing there thinking that "yea right you stupid clerk, its right on the box, where it says includes original morrowind game" So I go back to work, grabed the phone book called another EB games and ask "how many discs does it have?" the answer 4. So I called the EB back told the clerk to call the second EB. End result I have to wait till she tracks down another used copy.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 07:42 AM