Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

I owe everyone an appology
Ellianna
post Apr 21 2004, 01:51 PM
Post #1

Solid Frame

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 125

Ok it's been brought to my attention that i've made a reeeally bad impression on a lot of you by things i've said on the LS. A lot of people have got the impression that i'm always looking from you guys to help me do what i need to do and not willing to help others out. That's not true at all and i'm sorry my actions have led a lot of you to believe this about me. Most of the time i've only been joking around and i didnt realize that you all were taking me seriously. *sigh* very rarely am i being serious, i joke around a lot, but now that i've seen how what i've said looked to other people i can see how you all took me to be selfish. I know i havent offered to help a lot...it's not that i dont want to ..i still just feel kinda out of place, and that there's not much i can do to really help. i dont know enough about the game to know what i can actaually help out with. I am really very sorry guys, please forgive me. :(

To Zor: ok things got out of hand with us the other night your tell kinda aggrivated me the way you said things to me. I seriously thought i thanked you for your help, if i didn't i am sorry. I really did apreciate your help. i kinda just thanked everyone on the ls at once that was helping me with it, because i was getting advice from a couple people on sandy fame. so thank you again..or for the first time..cause i honestly dont remember.

again i'm really sorry guys please dont bash.gif me

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
AC9breaker
post May 5 2004, 04:54 PM
Post #2

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Omar I know you ment well and all but sometimes its best to leave things be. Theres no need to beat a dead horse. Reason being is that it is very easy to misinterpret and misconstrue somebodys messages.

Each person has their own beilefs and views. If you experienced something, you probably wouldn't want anyone telling you what to think on the matter. Well maybe you would, but not everyones like you so it's best to let people be. No matter how wrong you may think it is. We are each allowed to beileve what we believe.

Im not trying to belittle you or anything, or say Zoryas view is wrong. Im just saying let things be. "Que sera-sera" (What ever happens happens.)

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 08:59 PM