Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The World of PSO, Online update.
AC9breaker
post Feb 13 2005, 10:00 PM
Post #1

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

So as of recently, Ive been using my leasiure time to work on my artwork and play been playing a few games. So eventually I play some PSO again and much to my surprise my HL is still active, I could have sworn I cancelled it. Anyway I thought I scope the online scene and Im very disapointed. Same as though a few EU players have gotten their hands on some AR's and some codes and now go dilberatly causing people to disconnect or FSOD. Vega 1 had only 10 people. Alot of people where scattered on all the servers and there where alot of locked games. All though it seems like its just a small group of people who do this and the mostly do this during the early afternoon. (I guess they can't stay up past bedtime)

But on a positive note, They did add some new quests. one being Maximum attack 2. Its like the first one except with monsters and, Seabeds and Control tower addeed to the mix. The Control tower part was rather interesting for one part, they add some riddles to each floor. The mix of enemies is well also, I recall in one room fighting 4 Ill gils at the same time, plus there is more then one epsilon. 8O The best part was a special blur effect they add to the end. gives it a cinematic feel and finish. Very exciting. I'll have you note, it is very hard as well. I damn near died by myself with my racast on normal.

On the EP3 front the main spot seem to be mintaka 2. Always good competition there and still lots of fun. There have been sevral changes in the cards such as Avert costing 1 now and Dice+1 costing 3. Thats just the small things I have noticed. I also stumbled across this link online searching through some old PSO sites I once visted.

PSO: Blue Burst Weapons

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 03:41 PM