Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Crush, LV200!, topic recreation
Sheik
post Nov 30 2004, 01:01 AM
Post #1

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 33

Hey, first of all, I would like to apologize for being so late to recreate this topic.

This topic DID exist but due to some technical issues the forum reverted to a previous state and lost some posts, etc.

This topic was when Crushinator got his level 200 in PSO on Friday, October 10, 2003 at 2:52:46 AM PST. Congratulations!!! toast.gif

Anyway, without further delay, I will present the pictures below, and the .wmp movie!
Crush 200 video!

I decided to just go ahead and post all the images that I have.
If you want any of the originals (1mb each), please PM me and we can arrange something.

Enjoy!!!
~Sheik~ at-emote1.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Mute
post Nov 30 2004, 09:45 PM
Post #2

Sunbro

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 25

QUOTE (AC9breaker @ Nov 30 2004, 09:55 PM)
Wow that was awesome.  That  brought back so many memories.  The dupes, the hacks, Barubary, Ah-King, PSO-World, The Corruptions, the c-modes,the clans, the Ring quests, The fanart,  The tireless nights spent playing at like 3 in the morning trying to get experience points or in my case just trying to make new emotes.  The endless griping of sega never updating and then the joy when ever the updates would come.

PSO memories, yes yes.

Hopping to Japanese servers to try out new quests when they were being uploaded to the North American servers was always exciting. Episode III tournaments with mass bunches of people kicked ass (the Episode III days were all to brief for me, perhaps I'll head back someday). Talking to a tree named Herman with Forever Zero was always fun too. >_>

Too bad I wasn't in game to see either Crush or Alisah hit 200. I'm sure I gave you both plenty of praise at some point. beigebigrazz.gif

I miss Crush's symbol chats. :(

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:56 PM