Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Resident Evil Extinction., magic powers inside
Crushinator
post Sep 22 2007, 01:02 AM
Post #1

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

This movie fucking sucks. Do not see it.

Alice has magical psychic jedi powers and can lift cars and deflect fire with her mind. YOU GOTTA BELIEVE.
She fights the last boss in some kinda fucking magic duel. WTF.

There's this one part where there's a crate delivered by umbrella full of super zombies to attack Alice and her friends, and it looks like it could hold about 20 people. But it just constantly streams zombies, like a fucking clown car. At least 60 come out of it.

At the end there is another Alice clone, and they team up to destroy the final boss, then they CLONE THEMSELVES to make a fucking army to take town Wesker and the rest of umbrella in the obvious sequel. The worst part of this is its a huge matrix-pod-chamber area, with these magical liquid bubbles. THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE... BUT THATS PAR FOR THE COURSE IN THIS SHITTY FILM.

There is this stupid sub plot where Alice convinces Claire and her caravan (including the adorable K-mart! wtf) that Alaska is the only safe place from zombies, because of some TATTERED FUCKING JOURNAL SHE FOUND IN A FUCKING GAS STATION. So they hijack a helicopter which was just flown so it clearly doesn't have any fuel, load up like 10 fucking people in it, and just fly away and ARENT MENTIONED IN THE MOVIE EVER AGAIN.

The Umbrella corp guys can somehow control Alice with a sattelite, but she HAXORZ IT WITH HER MIND AND MAKES IT SHORT CIRUIT. IN SPACE. FROM EARTH. MIND HAXORZ POWERZ. I DIDNT KNOW THE T-VIRUS DID THAT. Speaking of umbrella, they also tried to make some fucking zombie domestication vaccine, and they teach a zombie to TAKE FUCKING PICTURES WITH A CAMERA. And Wesker is in the movie, but he's just some fucking hologram. Oh yeah, and the main bad guy scientist tried to create some haxed voice clone of wesker, WHICH HE NEVER USES. WTF. Also the stupid little kid computer AI is back too.

Also HUNK wasn't in this movie.

The only thing I could possibly say was good about this movie was that Claire Redfield was in it, and Ali Larter handled the character well.

Also the Iron Man trailer was before the movie. It was cool to see on the big screen.

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 02:37 AM