IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The banks are robbing you., ATM machines.
AC9breaker
post Feb 4 2005, 11:35 AM
Post #1

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Me and one of my brothers have an arrangement made. I use his credit card to pay for FFXI so long as I pay him for it. Which I have. Anyway, I usually give him the money way in advance or whatever and we usually don't have a problem. But it appears as though this past month there was a problem. My brother did not deposit all of the money intill like sometime of January 20ish. But apperantly it seems as though the bank never recived his money. Which led to his account falling in the negative margin which should not have happened since he deposited more then enough money to keep up. This in turn caused my FFXI account to be deactivated.

So he told me that his money never showed up on the account and he is trying to find out why. Meanwhile, I had a conversation with one of my teachers who was absent a few days ago becuase of another incident like this. Apparently he deposited his tax refund check into the bank and kept close tabs on his account online. He checked it the next day and the amount was not placed into his account. He decided to wait it out a bit, thinking it would take sometime. But after 4 days he decided to call sick from work and went personally to the bank to settle the manner. The people there gave him alot of bullshit and even when he had his deposit slip he still recieved a lot of bullshit. They said it was a seperate matter with the ATM company and that there was nothing they could do about it. Fortunetly he recieved his $6,000 back.

We have discussed this with numerous people in our area and we seem to have noticed that there are lot of people who this has happened to to. Whats even more interesting is that all the people we have found that this has happened to where all minorities.

Anyway, he gave me a website that is like the police of the banks and if anyone should have a similar experince should report to said people.
www.occ.treas.gov

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:07 PM