Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hobo Results
AC9breaker
post Apr 11 2004, 12:36 AM
Post #1

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Okay after a little bit of chaos with members dropping out and a little bit a bracket editing. the tournament was set underway and commenced at about 10:20 PM Eastern time. I must apoloigize to crushinator,bilix,Lil'Rena,and Kyori for having you guys in uneven teams. I kinda expected two people not two show up so I was ready for that but not 4 people =/ Well anyway, despite all that I feel the event proved very succesful with us getting a big turn out. It came to an exciting conclusion with two Indi belras dominating the field.

So far Ultimate X has claimed one of his prizes. Sinow zoa from alisha. Now Izumi must claim hers. I dont know if Celes and Craw claimed their prizes from donkey. Onc e again I must think everyone who made ot and for making this such a huge success. Especially DJ_Donkey for coming up with tourney and being the m,ajor supporter and sponser for it. Special thanks to Alisha for donating her cards as prizes for such a noble cause. now here are the result.

Being that the teams in first bracket had the overall better record hey had the chance to get one free game. hence the Buy game. I would appriciate any feedback from people who attended. Any complaints, comments, anything, please post.

Here are the results.

-------------------------------------------------
ForeverZero X
Reil X
VS
Lil'CelesOO Buy game O WINNERS!
CrawurmOOBuy game O WINNERS!

Kyori X
Crushinator X
VS
Explodet O X
Omar O X
--------------------------------------------------
Castoth X
Nisshoku X
VS
IzumiOOO X Runner ups!
Ultimate X OOO X Runner ups!

Camulus O X
Ultmecia O X
VS
YoYo X
Kazicht X

-------------------------------------------------------
Bilix OO X
Lil'Rena OO X
VS
COM X
COM X

COM X
COM X
VS
COM O X
COM O X

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 02:30 AM