Mute
post Feb 24 2005, 06:31 PM
Post #1

Sunbro

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 25

Picked up this link off a Warlock site I frequently visit:
http://www.crimson-eagles.org/prof_recipes.php?prof=5

It allows you to input a markup % and displays the resulting prices in the last column. Pretty good check in case you wanted some idea of what to pay for enchantments. There are also links to the other professions as well.

Not sure if anyone here still plays but I thought this info was pretty helpful. Gives you a good idea of how to gauge your own prices as well. Especially nice if you are selling in volumes. =p

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Scan_Man
post Feb 27 2005, 02:21 AM
Post #2

Grand Armor

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 71

Very cool guide. Now if only someone will make it an addon for the LootLink mod. That would be helpful.

I had someone ask me to enchant Beastslayer for them for free the other day. I was like go away.

How do they generate the prices? They base it on the cost of getting the regents?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marn
post Feb 27 2005, 01:11 PM
Post #3

Addicted to Electricity

Group: Associates
Member No.: 105

I paid 12g for a greater impact from some random non-guildie in IF, so I think I did pretty well. I wish the +9 impact was cheaper, but oh well.

--------------------
\o\
/o/
\o/

+Quote Post
Afroforce
post Feb 27 2005, 09:17 PM
Post #4

DAT ASS.

Member No.: 103

This is also good for me, as an Enchanter, I never really knew what to sell what for, I just saw people shouting random prices.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mute
post Feb 28 2005, 02:05 AM
Post #5

Sunbro

QUOTE (Scan_Man @ Feb 27 2005, 04:21 AM)
How do they generate the prices? They base it on the cost of getting the regents?

Pretty sure its the sell value of the reagents to vendors but I'm not completely sure. Most enchanters I've come across on Medivh have had pretty decent prices. Save one, but she was in dire need of money and I wanted a glowy staff, so I hooked her up. ;P

--------------------

+Quote Post
Scan_Man
post Feb 28 2005, 12:00 PM
Post #6

Grand Armor

I found the formula for Demonslaying about 2 weeks ago so that saves me money from buying it at the AH. But the other formula's that are considered "cool" will be hard getting.

And dammit why did they put the Master trainer in Uldaman!? I'm almost at the Expert cap, so I'm going to have to ask some people to nicely go with me to use the trainer everytime I need to learn something.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mute
post Feb 28 2005, 07:50 PM
Post #7

Sunbro

QUOTE (Scan_Man @ Feb 28 2005, 02:00 PM)
And dammit why did they put the Master trainer in Uldaman!? I'm almost at the Expert cap, so I'm going to have to ask some people to nicely go with me to use the trainer everytime I need to learn something.

Is the vendor in the instance itself? If so, I wouldn't mind going, if you wouldn't mind taking down Ironaya with me. She has a chance to drop Ironshod Bludgeon, which would be awesome for my Warlock. =)

My character's name is Esmeralda, so just send me a tell whenever. I'm sure I could even scrounge up a few of my guildies to come along as well. =D

EDIT: Btw I'm usually only able to get on late during weeknights. So if I manage to get on, it is between 11:30 pm and 3:00 am EST.

This post has been edited by Mute: Mar 1 2005, 05:12 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Scan_Man
post Feb 28 2005, 08:13 PM
Post #8

Grand Armor

QUOTE (Mute @ Feb 28 2005, 07:50 PM)
QUOTE (Scan_Man @ Feb 28 2005, 02:00 PM)

Is the vendor in the instance itself? If so, I wouldn't mind going, if you wouldn't mind taking down Ironaya with me. She has a chance to drop Ironshod Bludgeon, which would be awesome for my Warlock. =)

My character's name is Esmeralda, so just send me a tell whenever. I'm sure I could even scrounge up a few of my guildies to come along as well. =D

Yeah its in the instance.

Cool, I will look you up when I get the chance.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 09:13 PM