Reply to this topicStart new topic
God of War
Scan_Man
post Mar 27 2005, 01:19 PM
Post #1

Grand Armor

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 71

This game is Onimusha 3 and Ninja Gaiden and all other action games on crack. The production value on this game is through the roof. This game sells you in the first 5 minutes. Excellent presentation, with awesome sound, music, voice acting, and gameplay.

Anyone that plays action games must pick this up. Anyone else should give this one a try.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HC82
post Mar 27 2005, 06:42 PM
Post #2

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 4

I heard the game is an amazing playthrough, but I also heard that it can be beat in about 10 hours. It might be worth a renter instead.

+Quote Post
Scan_Man
post Mar 27 2005, 09:22 PM
Post #3

Grand Armor

Personally I'm not a fan of long games anymore unless its a MMORPG. Don't have the time anymore.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Mar 28 2005, 01:06 PM
Post #4

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

QUOTE (Scan_Man @ Mar 27 2005, 09:22 PM)
Personally I'm not a fan of long games anymore unless its a MMORPG. Don't have the time anymore.

Amen, I have been hearing great thngs about this as well. If only I had the $$$.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
unitself
post Mar 28 2005, 01:47 PM
Post #5

green and square

Member No.: 49

I just played it at a local gamestore..
It was really fun. Crazy action... with crazy cool combos. Very nice visuals. Controls were good too. All in all... thumbs up from me.

and...

10 hours is a long game? Unless you're talking about arcade shooters, you're not going to find a game thats under 10 hours anymore. Yeah, I am gerenalizing, but it's not that far from the truth.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Scan_Man
post Mar 28 2005, 09:58 PM
Post #6

Grand Armor

I'm just saying when it comes to these types of games, I'm going to play maybe a a hour, and not pick it up again until several days later or even a month. I still have RE4, KOTOR2, and Xenosage II to beat.

But, generally these types of games are about 10 hours long. Onimusha 1-3 were about 10 hours long, so was Ninja Gaiden.

--------------------

+Quote Post
unitself
post Mar 29 2005, 09:07 AM
Post #7

green and square

Member No.: 49

QUOTE (Scan_Man @ Mar 28 2005, 09:58 PM)
I'm just saying when it comes to these types of games, I'm going to play maybe a a hour, and not pick it up again until several days later or even a month. I still have RE4, KOTOR2, and Xenosage II to beat.

Ahhh.. this makes alot more sense.
This is pretty much what happens to me also, and it's what makes playing games like RE so damn hard. I often forget where I was and / or what I was trying to get. Also, your "skills" get a bit weak which means that you find yourself facing some bad-ass monster (who you could have beat a month or so ago) but you haven't played in a month or so and you don't remember if the "A" button is fire or duck. beigelaugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th May 2024 - 04:13 AM