Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Operation: Snowblind, Prologues
Gungrave
post Apr 25 2003, 12:22 PM
Post #1

Sellsword

Group: Associates
Member No.: 31

I am Gungrave serial number EX087GnmDEATH, I was built by the Federation miliraty in hopes of starting a new squad of elite Hucasts known as the Steel Corps. After 12 successful raids on rebels and overtaken colonies slaughtering countless enemies a programming error caused me to have a will of my own.Realizing the existence of a Hucast in the military was a soulless killing machine I headed off to become a mercenary. Still on the run from the Federation I stowed away on Pioneer 2 and have been constantly hunted.

"Damn, a patrol looks like I'll have to eliminate them." Gungrave's metallic voice echoed throughout the hallway. Gungrave was built as a stealth android, his body was not manufactured as most of the combat alligned Hucasts were his was sleak and black and noticeably smaller then other hucasts. He is as lethal as he is fast. "Halt you have been ordered to return to the Federation labs for reprogramming." the patrol leader said. "Hmph, fools you existence is tyranized and pointless and begginning to annoy me." Gungrave said as he lunged into the air and came down driving the edge of his dagger into the patrol leaders skull, noticing the other two in the patrol unit drawing their rifles Gungrave lunged at them and disemboweled them. Gungrave disposed of the bodies and headed out to look for a job in a band of mercenaries he heard something about at the Pioneer 2 bar. Upon coming into the complex he noticed sentry guns extended and lasers guiding their movements into his cpu. A few figures stepped out of the complex wielding heavy weaponry. "Halt intruder you have until the count of three to explain yourself or die." A large robotic looking figure stated. "I've no quarrel with any of you I'm merely here looking for some work if need be I'll join your band." Gungrave replied. Two of the figures gave each other a stare for a minute then nodded beckoning Gungrave to follow them into the complex.

--------------------
All I know is death....and death knows me well.
user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Gungrave   Operation: Snowblind   Apr 25 2003, 12:22 PM
Shojin   Eclipse looked down the hall at the sight of dead ...   Apr 27 2003, 08:11 PM
Mute   *A blistering cold wind seared through the air sur...   Apr 28 2003, 08:54 AM
Shojin   He had seen the whole thing, His fist clenching to...   Apr 30 2003, 08:35 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:36 AM