IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Eh?, The new site.
Guest_Zio_*
post Mar 25 2004, 02:27 PM
Post #1

Guests

Yeah I see that you guys upgraded the site with like the new FFXI pics and stuff such as the bastokian astral rings (they both look the same) by each of the forum topics. This is cool but as soon as I log in everything goes back to the way it was before. Does this happen to anyone else?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Mar 25 2004, 02:31 PM
Post #2

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

I believe the Bastok skin is the default one that appears when guests come to the site. When one logs in, it changes to the skin they had when they were logged in last.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Dive
post Mar 25 2004, 05:42 PM
Post #3

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

It is called a "skin" Basically it allows you to choose how you would like to view ATHQ. Currently we have 3 skins available for your viewing pleasure.

Bastok
Sand'Oria
Seabed

As it is new, the Bastok skin is set to the default. You can change your own setting via the front page Skin Select Box, or do it from your Controls.

QUOTE (Zio @ Mar 25 2004, 02:27 PM)
such as the bastokian astral rings (they both look the same)

Actually there is a slight difference in the Bastok Rings, depending on certain conditions. 5 AT Points if anyone can spot the difference.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:52 AM