Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Stat bars, boo they're not working right
Dive
post Jan 5 2003, 10:00 AM
Post #1

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

hmm there seems to be an error in the TP bar, we don't seem to be gaining any, just getting a higher max.

What do you think?
>eveybody

Shall we keep em or not? I'll have a look at the code and see if I can straighten out the TP bug in the meantime. I kinda like them but they don't actually serve any purpose other than to look pretty.

There is a mod for a "shop" feature where you can buy things with money(meseta?) earned by posting. Whatver you buy would show up in your profile in the topic view. You could buy pso weapons, mags, etc. Might be a fun add-on, but would require some work to be done creating little gif's to represent the purchased items. Just an idea..

Thoughts?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Dive
post Mar 3 2003, 05:33 AM
Post #2

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

bleh it's still acting screwy, I am thinking about ditching them altogether. It was an interesting addition but like I said before they really served no purpose whatsoever. I can see if a site had primarily roleplaying threads than it would be useful but the whacky TP bar just bugs me beigesigh.gif

I'll find a more useful mod for that section. maybe custom profile fields like: Mood, Gender, Location, etc.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:24 AM