Help request
Ripper1486
post Jan 23 2003, 06:02 PM
Post #1

Rippalicious!

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 9

Well, here's the story first.

I was helping my sister make her mag, she wanted a Ravi. I had her feed the mag to 25/25/24/25 so I made a new character so I could feed the mag one last item and it would become whatever mag she desired. I guess I read the guide wrong and ended up with a Deva, she said it looked like a chair and wanted her Rati. Well, a while ago, my friend fed a mag wrong and I told her she could reset it and feed it the right item so it would become a Sato. This was in single player though...my sister was in multiplayer. I went back on to feed the mag, but all her items are now gone, equipped, unequipped, and all in the bank. I was also using my sister as a sort of mule for my mine character and she had all my extra weapons I wanted to trade away. They were just collecting dust though...they were only 9*s and items no one wanted... I would like to know if anyone would donate some 9* ranger weapons to my sister's charater. They were only 9* weps anyway. I know I have high hopes to get this, but if anyone has any mag to spare, I would be in great debt to you but have nothing to give you. Her weapons were Justy, Final Impact, and Guilty Light. If anyone can help me, I would be very greatful. Thanks in advance all who read or donate!

--------------------

Happiness is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but your the one who feels the warmth.

PSO charaters:
Ripper1486 - HUcast - lvl 128
CurlySue - FOnewearal - lvl 68
Gangsta Gurl - RAmarl - lvl 75
Verbatim - HUcaseal - lvl 81
Jade2002 - FOmarl - lvl 36
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HC82
post Jan 23 2003, 06:15 PM
Post #2

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 4

I really don't have many 9 star weapons in my bank, the exception are those with very high percent .

Just give us a Mail on PSO and we'll see what we can do.

+Quote Post
Henge
post Jan 23 2003, 06:27 PM
Post #3

OpSec

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 2

that sucks dude.

im sure i have sovme extra stuff i can spare, a few guilty lights at the very least.

i have yet to see ya on pso so i need your guild card.

+Quote Post
Ripper1486
post Jan 23 2003, 06:39 PM
Post #4

Rippalicious!

Yeah, I might try to meet some AT members this weekend if I can. I have a car wash to go to, friends Birthday, mother's fiance is coming out, and the Super Bowl. I also have a research paper to do on John Steinbeck, but that is just a gathering of other people's ideas, so it won't take long to do. If anyone would like to exchange cards tonight or over the weekend, just post a place and time, I'd love to get to know everyone :D. Thanks for any help anyone, and if you can't give me help, I understand, no worries, I won't get mad.

--------------------

Happiness is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but your the one who feels the warmth.

PSO charaters:

+Quote Post
Rogue
post Jan 23 2003, 09:05 PM
Post #5

Hyper Frame

Group: Associates
Member No.: 7

I can get you a Guilty Light. If I play as Mir any time soon (too busy with FO..) I'll see what I can do about an Impact too.

+Quote Post
Dive
post Jan 24 2003, 01:47 AM
Post #6

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

I guess I don't understand what happened to your sis' inventory, everything got deleted by doing a soft reset? Is it possible that the character didn't get moved back to the origianal card after being in mulitplayer?

As for replacing your lost items, I'll see what I have laying around. This got me thinking about an idea I had before, we should have a "community chest" type thing, where everyone can add items for AT members to choose if they need to replace fsod'd stuff or if they need a few things for a new character.

Like extra 4-slot armors, decent % weps, spare units etc.

+Quote Post
Alisha
post Jan 24 2003, 04:03 PM
Post #7

Monk Princess

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 11

i dont have any more guilty lights but i have tons of impacts smashes and crush bullets and im sure i have some justys i can help you out but whats your char name/s

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ripper1486
post Jan 24 2003, 11:19 PM
Post #8

Rippalicious!

My sister's character is Gangsta Gurl, but I also play as Ripper1486 and I have a friend named Curly Sue. Thanks so much guys buttrock.gif rotflol.gif

--------------------

PSO charaters:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:20 AM