post Jul 6 2012, 06:23 AM
Post #2

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(donkeybeatz @ Jul 5 2012, 10:55 AM) *
What's poppin'?

PSO2, duh?

I got a shit ton of games that are unopened which I need to play. Dragon's Dogma and Witcher 2 are two games I really wanted to play but haven't gotten around too them... why?

PSO2, duh?

Agreed on Diablo III. It's a time sink for sure, so it feels like WoW in Inferno Mode. The changes they made to Inferno Mode 1.3 patch definitely make the game more playable, but it came kinda late IMO and left a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths. The completionist in me still wants to clear Inferno Act IV, but I really don't want to commit much time to it. So, I decided that whenever PSO2 servers are down for a patch, I will play Diablo III.

PSO2 is a fun diversion and its free so I can't complain. I know if I could read the JP moonspeak, I'd be enjoying the game more, so I don't really feel as immersed in the character progression as I should be. Ergo, I am little more detached from the game then I normally would be if it was released in the US. I think accidentally deleting people's Hunter Cards like two times in a row trying to fuck around with the menus in Japanese helped with that detachment, so unless there's an English patch I'll be pretty casual with it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:53 AM