Reply to this topicStart new topic
Sup
DarkEpyon
post Mar 14 2003, 10:41 AM
Post #1

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

Hey everyone. Just thought I'd pop by here to say hello. Oh and, no more of this ZEOTA=imperfect Layrinn/Zorya clone nonsense. I didn't mind it at first, but it's just getting old and retarded now.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Riel
post Mar 14 2003, 05:24 PM
Post #2

Guardian Armor

Member No.: 14

Hiya Z....what's that all about?..i never heard that hehe...anyway i call you Z and i call Zorya Zo,like you saw last evening.

Anyway welcome to the forum. spinning.gif

--------------------
============================

+Quote Post
Henge
post Mar 14 2003, 06:57 PM
Post #3

OpSec

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 2

hello there Epyon, welcome to ATHQ :D

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Mar 14 2003, 08:23 PM
Post #4

Revolution to the Destruction

Member No.: 21

Thank you.
>Everybody

For Riel>
This was stemming from my happening to have the same color mag as Layrinn as well as the same hairstyle only lighter. Now it seems I have the same get-up as Zorya does, I've allegedly become a "hybrid clone" of the two. Since I showed up on VM, I've taken some heat for it by random members over the past couple months. While I completely understand the whole concept of "good natured ribbing amongst friends," but it does get redundant when said issue is dragged out almost everytime these friends meet. I chose my appearance for the fact it matches most of the weapons i use.
Blame Yuji Naka and co. for the limited character creation options.

With that said, I could really care less if I ran into a carbon copy of myself. (I have seen some looking exactly like my DC era HUcast, but never while I played as said char) As you all know, the appearance of one's character has no effect on their in-game performance or the person behind the keyboard. Sure it reflects one's tastes in that particular class's hair/clothing/paint-jobs but that's really it. If this is really starting me off on the wrong foot here, allow me to extend my sincerest apologies.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Dive
post Mar 16 2003, 08:21 AM
Post #5

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

Hey DarkEpyon welcome to the ATHQ wassup.gif glad you decided to check us out and I hope you become a regular here.

Don't sweat the rant, I'm sure no one minds a bit of ranting beigelaugh.gif Feel free to complain all you want, we're cool with that here.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:10 AM