Kingdom Under FIre goes MMO, Plus RTS?
Crushinator
post Jan 28 2008, 02:18 PM
Post #1

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/01/28/kingdom-...s-mmo-cornrows/

Looks like they are going back to the Action-RTS style of the previous KUF games, but this time in a persistent MMO world. Seems like it might be cool.

Features:
  • A true Action RTS inheritor of the world acclaimed Kingdom Under Fire series, which continues a saga of Bersian heroes on Kingdom Under Fire universe.
  • Massively Multiplayer Online game where thousands of gamers can co-play and write their own epic poetry of war.
  • Much empowered real-time strategy game system with highly intense action and intuitive control while succeeding all the great merits of previous versions.
  • Unprecedentedly massive scale of castle siege mode to deliver realistic mediaeval battle onto your nose.
  • Deeper and richer campaign mode than that of "Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders"
  • Competition and War among 3 factions over the domination of Bersia continent; Human Alliance, Dark Legion and a new mystery force.

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Jan 29 2008, 10:00 AM
Post #2

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Sweet, I think the Kingdom Under Fire series are the best Console RTS games you can play. Definitely planning on picking this puppy up. The X-box versions were really sweet. My bet on the new race being some type of half-breed of Vampires and Elves. Regnier looks fucking badass in that screenshot.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:31 AM