IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
who are we to you?, ~thread of the moment..
DivA
post Apr 19 2004, 09:30 AM
Post #1

Deus-Ex MachinA

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 44

~describe the member above you; as in ~ personality.. & keep in mind not to describe the same member twice; a new week cannot begin properly without new threads, oui? ^^
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Apr 19 2004, 10:21 AM
Post #2

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

DivA- n- The living fantasy. Humble and inquisitve by nature. Always looking for the different perspective but always thoughtful on the views of others. A great partner to adventure with, and most likely an even greater adversary to duel against. A uniquie and intruiging person. Diva, The stuff Lord of the ring novels and other fantasy novels are made of.

Hey this is a pretty cool thread. 8D

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
Omar
post Apr 19 2004, 05:29 PM
Post #3

Soul Frame

Group: Associates
Member No.: 108

this is gonna be hard for me since i only know a few of you soo um..

AC9..

hmm.. well he seems like a cool dude! lol... never really seen him say anything bad or wrong.. or badong beigebigrazz.gif

bah...lol.. i dont know.. i shall just say he has a cool or nice personality! woot

+Quote Post
Retehi
post Apr 19 2004, 06:56 PM
Post #4

Show-off

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 10

You're such a loser Omar, I hate you.

Nah, Omar ain't afraid to say what's on his mind, that's why he's the homie.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mute
post Apr 20 2004, 01:25 PM
Post #5

Sunbro

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 25

^ This guy is one kickass bastid. If you wanna meet the illest, chillest mofo around, this guy is your man. He'll bring a tear to your eye... in a good way. His sense of humor rocks (he actually laughs at my shit :o). If you ever need to talk to someone about anything, look no further than Retehi (Just keep the Internet drama to a minimum plz beigebigrazz.gif).

Caffeine, vodka, tacos, hot sauce, chicken wings, and a keyboard.

WinAmp playing Tubthumping by Chumbawumba.

Thus we have Retehi.

beigebigrazz.gif

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Apr 20 2004, 02:24 PM
Post #6

Revolution to the Destruction

Member No.: 21

^All around nice guy. Go out and drink or play PSO, but lay off the drama.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Guest_Zio_*
post Apr 21 2004, 08:06 AM
Post #7

Guests

^Great person, incredibly fun times on pso. Hit 200 with ya, fun stuff. Loves all kinds of Japanese stuff but I can't blame ya because there is alot of the same stuff out there I like I just don't have the time for. Many more things I could say but it would be like a page long.^

+Quote Post
Astrid
post Apr 24 2004, 01:33 AM
Post #8

Hyper Frame

Member No.: 67

I see Zios as someone ultimately resposible, as made evident by his decision to quit FFXI because he had more practical priorities. He cares about his scholastic performance, which shows that he has a lot of ambition and determination. I think he will go very far in life.

--------------------
"So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, raped him with a corncob and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as 'the soul.' So I hit him. What would you do?" -- Warren Ellis, Transmetropolitan

+Quote Post
The JadeDragon
post Apr 24 2004, 02:02 AM
Post #9

The Dragon

Group: Associates
Member No.: 81

Astrid is someone that I think just knows how to have fun. Every time I see Astrid, there is always some laughs and good times going down lol. Astrid seems to have a deep love with Rogue(the X-Men not the sucky one that posts here lol), and in FFXI is more often than not willing to help someone in need. I've just started learning about our wonderful Astrid, and I hope in the future I will get to learn more...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:55 AM