Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Any StarCraft players?
Retehi
post Jun 26 2003, 04:21 PM
Post #1

Show-off

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 10

Just wondering if anyone else around here plays SC, been playing everyday lately my self. A lot of my friends have been getting into it, so thought I'd ask here. king.gif

So.. *pokes everyone* anyone?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Sheik
post Jun 27 2003, 12:31 AM
Post #2

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 33

QUOTE (Crushinator @ Jun 26 2003, 10:49 PM)
I used to play starcraft a lot back when it came out. One of my friends at school is still into it, and I played with him a few times. I'm not too great, but its still fun to play.

I don't have a particular favorite team, I usually just leave the selector at random and go with what I get. If you guys want to play a game or two sometime it would be cool, provided I can find my old CDs somewhere.

Same here. I was addicted to it and since I had the house networked I played my brother lots in two player games. I started off with Terran race...the Yamotto cannon kicks some serious butt. Seige tanks are cool when grouped and air defense is set up. They are basically unmoveable. They take out Archons like you would not believe!

I later switched to over to Protoss as they are really buff stuff. The Dark Archon is my favorite along with the Archon are my favorites. I love what the Archon says when you keep clicking on it. Controlling Battle Cruisers kicked when you were Protoss...if you were lucky to find a unguarded enemy mining colony you could snag a SCV without them even knowing it and build your own Terran base....heh.

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:02 PM