IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

China has War plans agains the US., some very, very disturbing news.
Henge
post Aug 22 2005, 12:59 AM
Post #1

OpSec

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 2

Original story found at Hallturnershow.com

Chinese Defense Minister Gives Speech About WAR plans against the United States
Says China can only afford to wait another 5 to 10 years before being forced to attack to gain "living space"

Chi Haotian, China's Minister of Defense and vice-chairman of China’s Central Military Commission, gave the following speech to his military leadership.  What you are about to read is a VERBATIM translation of the actual speech; the original Chinese language text is also included below for verification!  This is not a news story about the speech, but rather the actual text of the speech itself!                                                                  Defense Minster Chi Haotian

In it, he spoke openly about China's need for "more living space" and stated bluntly that The United States, Canada and Australia are the only places large enough to    accommodate future Chinese needs.  He notes the need for a quick, effective biological attack upon the U.S. to depopulate it as a prelude to conquest, and plainly states that China is working on genetic bio-weapons to kill everyone except "yellow people."

His chilling remarks boast of a recent survey of the Chinese public wherein upwards of eighty percent (80%) were willing to "shoot and kill women, children and prisoners of war" as part of such an effort.

More frightening was his admission of an ongoing deliberate deception of the U.S., with China portraying itself as a peaceful business partner, while actually planning to kill "one or two hundred million Americans."

He also notes that thanks to trade, income from Chinese exports is providing the financing needed to vastly expand Chinese military might in preparation for an attack upon the U.S. which he seems to indicate will occur within "five to ten years."

... Yeah, about right now i'm sure your thinking WHAT THE FUCK? about how i was, then i went on to read the rest of the article, I'll quote some of the more critical parts below, but i suggest you read it in its entirety at the link provided above.

“Will you shoot at women, children and prisoners of war,” more than 80 percent of the respondents answered in the affirmative, exceeding by far our expectations

solving the “issue of America” is the key to solving all other issues. First, this makes it possible for us to have many people migrate there and even establish another China under the same leadership of the CCP. America was originally discovered by the ancestors of the yellow race, but Columbus gave credit to the white race. We the descendents of the Chinese nation are entitled to the possession of the land!

Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we be able to reserve America for ourselves.

We are capable of achieving our purpose of “cleaning up” America all of a sudden. When Comrade Xiaoping was still with us, the Party Central Committee had the perspicacity to make the right decision not to develop aircraft carrier groups and focus instead on developing lethal weapons that can eliminate mass populations of the enemy country.

From a humanitarian perspective, we should issue a warning to the American people and persuade them to leave America and leave the land they have lived in to the Chinese people. Or at least they should leave half of the United States to be China’s colony, because America was first discovered by the Chinese.

We must prepare ourselves for two scenarios. If our biological weapons succeed in the surprise attack [on the United States, the Chinese people will be able to keep their losses at a minimum in the fight against the United States. If, however, the attack fails and triggers a nuclear retaliation from the United States, China would perhaps suffer a catastrophe in which more than half of its population would perish. That is why we need to be ready with air defense systems for our big and medium-sized cities. Whatever the case may be, we can only move forward fearlessly for the sake of our Party and state and our nation’s future,

I could continue to quote 20 more instances of such fanatacism and irrational, rediculous such comments, but really you should read it for yourselves in its full context... this shit is really disturbing and if we think Iraq is a problem, we need to open our proverbial eyes NOW.

Btw, in light of my recent silly posts, i'll go ahead and just mention that this isn't one of them.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 02:26 PM