Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

sega arcade online-rpg, promising.. ;}
DivA
post Sep 6 2005, 08:11 PM
Post #1

Deus-Ex MachinA

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 44

ok, so i was a 'lil bored today, so i did some poking around in the usual vg-channels & cross paths with something that looked rather interesting & figured to clue everyone here about it; perhaps to shed insight for those that have yet to see this...it looks promising, i'll say that much...the game is called Quest of D Ver. 2.0 & i caught a brief tid-bit over at the magic-box; here be the link ~ qod v2 mmm, apparently out in japanese arcades ~ it's an online action-rpg, probably along the lines of PsO & PsU - since it's done by sega, of course.. ;} i'll admit that the visuals look hopeful, & since it's done by sega i'll have faith in knowing that they have the mechanics down to a science by now..

however..

i was really curious about this one; after all, what if this turns out to be a potential title for ps3, or maybe xbox-360? so i decide to look this up further & sure enough, there is a website about this game ~ nice ~ & i check it out......all i have to say is ~ woah.. & it takes much to impress your's truly.. check out the flash intro & you'll see what i mean ~ qod-home

does anyone have any further insight about this? i'm not well-versed in japanese, unfortunately; but i can guess that since it's online, that means ~ multiplayer.. evilking.gif but wow the website (alone) is verified, that is true; so keep tabs on this one, for it can quite possibly be a secret PsO-killer (heresy? hmmm..) ~ now to make a sig so i can link it, for i think that i just became a believer ~ enjoy.. at-emote2.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:39 PM