Start new topic
Replies
Scan_Man
post Feb 22 2013, 03:07 PM
Post #2

Grand Armor

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 71

Yeah I was being facetious. Also kind of poking fun at myself because anticipation of those two games were the reason I purchased a PS3 initially. If by small chance those game were to eventually release I would be very skeptical in a Duke Nukem Forever kind of way.

I do like backwards compatibility because I store my old consoles away, but keep all my games on a shelf nearby. I do go back and play older games, often times on a whim. Was playing some PSO ver 2 two months ago hahaha. It would cost too much to have it in, but man it would of been nice. I try to play most of the major releases for a given year and things tend to get backlogged due to limited time. There are still quite a few PS3 games I will be checking out this year. It's a convenience thing for me. Having to dig out PS2 when I really want to play a game is annoying. But it's kick ass I can load up Symphony of the Night on my PS3, you know.

E3 will be huge! This holiday will be huge! Even though the Wii U is shit, it will have Mario Kart this holiday and whatever the fuck else, and likely be the cheapest console option. It's going to be a fight for your dollars this Christmas that's for sure.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:27 AM