Reply to this topicStart new topic
Has Hell frozen over?, ...naw, Mute just got an S-Rank
Mute
post Jun 6 2003, 11:28 AM
Post #1

Sunbro

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 25

That's right, last night I earned my first ever S-Rank in all of my PSO-dom. I hopped on a C9 game with Dive, Bryn and Vitamin D. I had never done C9 before but I had the Mamak maps at my disposal. Since Bryn was using a HUcast like myself, and she knew exactly what she was doing, I pretty much just followed her. ^.^ Anyhow, my HUcast had some pretty crappy times and needed to beat C9 in 1'25''9. This turned out to be no problem whatsoever, as we made short work of Falz. In the end, I was awarded with a choice of weapon, and I picked an S-Rank Rifle (now called the SOVIET RIFLE) for my RAmarl. A historic night for the likes of Mute. ;)

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bryn
post Jun 6 2003, 11:37 AM
Post #2

Nothing but the rain.

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 5

'Grats on your first S-Rank! trophy.gif

Last night was definately a fun C9 run. beigesmile.gif And I picked up a new S-Rank (THE CLAW) to boot!

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Jun 6 2003, 11:42 AM
Post #3

Revolution to the Destruction

Member No.: 21

Congrats guys! God/Dammit++ still has to get past C5-C9. Most of the uber l33t Japanese cmoders from Alcyone 6 (which I PREFER over Deneb 4 thank you very much) have hit the sack as of this post.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Dive
post Jun 6 2003, 10:15 PM
Post #4

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

trophy.gif Congratulations Mute, it was fun. Special thanks to Vitamin D for taking the time to help us out in C9. I got TERROR SHOT , after some deliberation over a name.

DarkEpyon you don't need those uber l33t Japanese cmoders, just give me or Bryn a yell, we'll gladly help you out. king.gif

+Quote Post
donkeybeatz
post Jun 7 2003, 12:57 AM
Post #5

McDonald's!

Group: Magister
Member No.: 32

QUOTE (DarkEpyon @ Jun 6 2003, 12:42 PM)
Congrats guys! God/Dammit++ still has to get past C5-C9. Most of the uber l33t Japanese cmoders from Alcyone 6 (which I PREFER over Deneb 4 thank you very much) have hit the sack as of this post.

you have to sober up too. kekekeke.
anyways...
Congratulations!
> Mute

On a related note: I just recovered my DONKEY ROD. Only 5 more s-ranks to recover. =T

--------------------

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Jun 7 2003, 04:36 PM
Post #6

Revolution to the Destruction

Member No.: 21

QUOTE (Dive @ Jun 6 2003, 11:15 PM)
DarkEpyon you don't need those uber l33t Japanese cmoders, just give me or Bryn a yell, we'll gladly help you out. king.gif

Yeah, I was with Bryn earlier and she helped me on C8 and C9 and I got my SERPENT TWIN not too long ago. I used 40 pds to put spirit on it, and its special does like 700+ damage. The scary part is I have yet to start grinding it. The cumulative damage from the multiple hits is the scary part. What nerfs it is the fact it doesn't connect too often unless I lead off with 2 normal attacks. But when it does... Mama Mia!

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Vitamin D
post Jun 7 2003, 08:42 PM
Post #7

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 35

*sniff Mute man...I'm so proud of you! cry2.gif haha anyway, "n to the p" fellas. I wanted to get that 2nd shield anyway (GOD it's ugly beigelaugh.gif ) anyway it was fun....I think I'll throw myself into a C Mode Fury... evilking.gif

--------------------
<center>
"You Need The D? Then You Need Me!"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:48 PM