City of Heroes Free 14 Day Trial
Dive
post Jun 19 2005, 12:42 PM
Post #1

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

City of Heroes 14 Day Free Trial!

This free trial entails no obligations. It does not require your credit card information. You will simply need to provide us with your email address, and NCsoft will immediately email you a promotional serial code (NOTE: Only one serial code will be sent to an email account), along with instructions for creating a PlayNC master account. You will then use the serial code to add the free 14 days of City of Heroes to your account.

At the end of the 14 days, you may choose to purchase the City of Heroes game, either from our PlayNC web site or from any leading retailer (suggested retail price is currently 29.99). That purchase will have another 30 days of service included***, and subsequent months can be paid for using Game Time Cards (purchased at retail) or using a valid credit card on the PlayNC web site. You will be able to continue using your character(s) from the initial trial.

The 14 day trial serial code can only be used to create a new account and is not eligible to be applied to any existing accounts.

Worth a try, why not, it's free. The character creation is the best I have seen in any game, that alone is worth a look. I think I'll give it a try again, can't pass up a free game trial.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:04 AM