Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Noob protips/guides, I can has them?
Crushinator
post Oct 1 2010, 10:14 AM
Post #1

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

Alright, so from what I'm hearing on skype from everyone playing the game, it doesn't really hold your hand when you start up the game.

What's the best stuff to do when you get started so i'm not wasting a lot of time dicking around? How do you jump into doing quests (leves?) and crafting stuff?

Where are all the moles at?

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
HC82
post Oct 1 2010, 06:49 PM
Post #2

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 4

There are two levels types, your physical level which is your character level, and then there is your job level. No matter how high your physical level, your job level directly affects how effective your physical level. So as you're boosting up your stats each physical level up, the job level has caps built in which impede your total performance.

Physical levels are still important, for obvious reasons because it essentially raises the bar of your character's total potential. Generally, if you level normally, you probably won't feel the job stat caps. Thats why someone who changes jobs to level 1, still gets owned by weaker mobs even if they have a high physical level.

The best way to level your physical level quickly, is to actually do all the trade skills up to level 5~7. The exp requirements to raise your trade skill levels is minimal and the exp gains are pretty massive. So your essentially gaining 1500 exp very quickly each item creation and leves give you free crafts.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:09 PM