Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The Animatrix
Mute
post Jun 7 2003, 05:42 PM
Post #1

Sunbro

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 25

I picked up a copy of the Animatrix yesterday. I finally finished watching it all today and man, it is groovy! It's quite the mix of animation styles and storylines. All of them were very well done and definately worth the watch if you're a Matrix fan. My favorite was "A Detective's Story" which has a cameo with Trinity in it. beigebigrazz.gif The last one on the DVD, entitled "Matriculated" is really awesome and quite disturbing. o.O I think the DVD has some DVD-Rom features as well... but I don't have those capabilities. All in all, this collection of short films really rocks. Pick it up if you get the chance. ;-)

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
AC9breaker
post Jun 19 2003, 03:46 PM
Post #2

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Well Ive had this for some time but never felt like posting.
My 3 Favs are Program,Kids story,and Detective story.
All 3 where greatly animated, had cool character models, and good storys too. Especially Kids story. What a uniqe and Original way to animate I was blown away.
(not to say that the other where corny) just that these 3 stood out in my mind.

I really did find Reniscance ones sad. I was like "Dam you Human beings!" the sad part is that i can actually see something like that happening. But still a great segment

Overall, I found all of the segments good except the first one. I really didn't like Final Flight of the Osiris, Im not sure why, I think it was cause It was sort of a wham, bam, thank you mam type of thing. Or probaly because they computer animated what weve already seen in the movie. Well none the less its like Bryn said. Everyones Opinion differs on the Segments.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:47 PM