IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Mass Effect 3, Shepherd help us, you're our only hope!
Crushinator
post Dec 12 2010, 12:22 AM
Post #1

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

buttrock.gif sniperer.gif

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Scan_Man
post Mar 5 2012, 03:44 PM
Post #2

Grand Armor

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 71

I'm pumped as hell. This past week I even powered through a New Game+ playthrough in ME2 on Insanity to go back and make a final pass at decisions.

I am a bit miffed about how the day 1 DLC was handled. The original announcement for the Collector's Edition said there would be exclusive content. To me, as well as others, that says exclusive in-game items because that is how shit like that has been handled. If they said "Hey you get day 1 DLC for free, valued at $10, that deals with a character that is quite significant to the lore" I would of put my money down for a CE. But, when this announcement of Day 1 DLC CE's are no where to be found. I am not going to get into controversy of Day 1 DLC with people on the net outraged and boycotting the game; which I totally understand the arguments Bioware is trying to nickle and dime. However, I am willing to put out the extra money if I think I am getting a good value, plus my love for the series.

The fact is in order to play all the content on release, with the DLC, it will be $70. So, what is an extra $10 to get the CE goodies, like the soundtrack? I would of gladly payed for one when it was available if I knew the full details of the game content it included. I ended up going with the $12 off and free shipping from Newegg deal like I usually do (since new releases ship Monday and arrives at my door Tuesday), but I would of made an exception here.

But yeah been playing the demo on PC. Mulitplayer is pretty damn fun, I was surprised. Was expecting it to be some last minute thing to in order to gain some of that Gears of War or CoD money. It's still horde mode, but the Mass Effect powers and abilities make it interesting. The only thing in the demo that has me worried about the final release is that a lot of the bugs present in Mass Effect 2 PC version were still present. How does that work, when they have had two games to fix it? Two year development copy pasta? Really hope that shit finally gets fixed in the release. I am skeptical though after the bugs in Dragon Age II demo still being present in release.

Lastly, been reading on NeoGaf of people that have the game early. If you imported your save from ME1 to ME2, when you transfer your save to ME3 you will not have a face code. You will have to recreate your Shepard over again. Also this is the same if you transfer over a New Game+ save and did not do custom appearance. I got screwed over by this for my New Game+, but thankfully my first playthrough of ME2 I had changed my ME1 Shepard's appearance which generated a code I can use in ME3.

Exact details here: http://fuckyeah-masseffect.tumblr.com/post...s-face-into-me3

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:24 AM