Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Tower of West Heaven, New Quest...
Dive
post Jun 13 2003, 09:00 AM
Post #1

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

There will be a server maintenance on Tuesday June 24th that will add a new Tower Quest. This quest will be for up to 4 players and concludes the story began in "Seat of the Heart." In this quest you will enter the West Tower through a Seabed level and a few new areas along the way. Hopkins and Paganini will also make an appearance.

Info from Minhiro translated via Babelfish
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
AC9breaker
post Jun 13 2003, 11:20 AM
Post #2

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Makes ya wonder if there is even more S-Rank upgrade possibilities coming up (like random % additions or such?

Actually, now that I think about it the other day I went to get an add slot and, you know how right before you leave he tells you something like pioneer 3 and such(which I think is Episode 3 BTW) he told me that might be able to enhance your ES weapon even further.

Hmm Maybe this will give us percents or Perhaps we will get to modify the looks of our weapon like make a Rifle look like a justy etc. I really hope it is somethiong like that.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:02 AM