IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Mass Effect 3, Shepherd help us, you're our only hope!
Crushinator
post Dec 12 2010, 12:22 AM
Post #1

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

buttrock.gif sniperer.gif

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Scan_Man
post Mar 11 2012, 09:41 PM
Post #2

Grand Armor

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 71

I love the multiplayer. Played so much of it, which why I still have not finished the game. Oh and don't believe Bioware saying you can get the best ending without playing multiplayer. I think a few people who have beaten the game have disproved that. You would have to get 10,000 war assets, which is there is not that many in the game (this what people are saying who have done every side quest).

Have not had any issues with low level teams in bronze except for the final two waves if it is a 3 player game.

So I am playing on Insanity. Insanity is different compared to Mass Effect 2. Easier but more fun. If I die on ME3 I know why I died and it was because I made a mistake. On ME2 it was not really hard they just put shields, barries and armor on everything. In ME2 you are dealing with the dumb AI of your squad getting themselves killed or not listening to your commands or other AI issues with the enemies. It can get real frustrating. The other issue with Insanity on ME2 was that the first half of the game some missions are brutal just because you don't have upgrades. However, once you get the upgrades the game becomes easy as hell.

Insanity on ME3 feels more rewarding to me because the AI is smarter and so is your squad, so you feel great when you handle a bunch of dudes flanking you. The openness of the level design helps too. The only thing is right now I no longer have fear in the game killing me. To the point where I melee Atlases for shits and giggles, and most everything else for that matter. Still fun though that Bioware made melee viable and fun. It just I am destroying and tearing shit up and I have to stop and check to make sure difficulty did not reset to normal, or something, like 20 times a play session.

DLC was decent but totally not worth $10. It's so integrated into the game I don't believe that "it was finished later crap." On the PC version, it turns out, you can go in the config file and activate the DLC character without paying and downloading the DLC because he is already on the disk.

This game is amazing though.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:29 PM