Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

A most excellent PSO ep3 review, you have to register to read it though
unitself
post Jun 9 2004, 09:25 AM
Post #1

green and square

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 49

If you are a registered member of the computerandvideogames.com, there is an EXCELLENT review of PSO ep3. Very funny.
The poor guy is just like alot of us. He is/was a huge PSO fan, even a Sega fan in general, until this "game".
Here's a snippet -
"Look at me playing Phantasy Star Online III. I'm staring at the screen, flicking through some attack cards under no pressure whatsoever. It's so laid back, I can lie down. I'm going to lie down. It makes no difference. It's a lot of watching, some clicking to start off more watching and then a Congratulations screen appears. This isn't how video games were supposed to turn out. They're meant to rock your god damn eyeballs out of your head."

It's worth the regisration. It's a European site so the news isn't as up-to-date on the U.S. timeline but the site still has some interesting bits about it.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Dive
post Jun 9 2004, 09:45 AM
Post #2

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

I didn't read the review but I will add my 2 meseta. I tried Ep. 3 and just couldn't get into it. Maybe I do not like card battle games. It looked like PSO, it sounded like PSO(well maybe not the sleepy announcer...), but it did not play like the PSO I know.

Your summation of this persons review is spot on my feelings. I was bored with this game almost immediately.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:37 AM