Partner Machinery Depot, PM Lovin'
HC82
post Nov 22 2006, 11:12 PM
Post #1

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 4

Partner Machinery for HIRE!

What's everyone PM level? I think one of the best things for AT is to list everyone's PM and their current and projected levels, that way we can hook each other up with uber PM synthing, having all the weapon and armor synthing types covered and readily accessible to all ATers.

Many hunters and Forces need access to dex PMs, due to the use of handguns and bows, as do Rangers need assistance from Strike PMs to make sabers and daggers. With the expert classes coming out soon, the need for a larger variety of higher level weapons and armor among classes will increase.

Post your PM stats.

Dyne's tech PM is currently production level 80 (80 Tech) with B ST 4 (battle level 4). I'm going for 100 tech.

GH 405
80 Tech
B ST 4

If anyone needs good FO stuff give me a holla. Just give me the board and the materials and we'll try our hand at some random BS Sonic Team calls item synthing. I can do Hajirods with 80% accuracy, as of now.

If you're PM isn't at a high enough level, no worries, post your current levels and growth expectation.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Knightsword
post Nov 22 2006, 11:20 PM
Post #2

Mistress of Red Magic

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 53

Linka Knight's

Name: Illumina
Type: GH-410
Synth Level: 100 (80 Strike/20 Tech)
Combat Level: 17

Knightsword's

Name: Illumina
Type: GH-101 (Shop)
Synth Level: 0
Combat Level: 0

Illumina's

Name: Motoko
Type: GH-440
Synth Level: 100 (100 Armor)
Combat Level: 0

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Nov 23 2006, 02:28 PM
Post #3

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

My PM's levels are:

Strike 25
Range 22
Tech 5

I'm gonna fill out all the rest of the levels with range.

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Nov 23 2006, 03:57 PM
Post #4

Soul Hunter

Member No.: 23

My PM is

7 POW or whatever is and 2 Mind. Been hoarding up mesetas now so I could just focus on getting that purple haired chick.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
ZioII
post Nov 23 2006, 11:58 PM
Post #5

Armor

Group: Associates
Member No.: 206

Mine currently is 10 Strike 28 Ranged. By the time I finish it'll be 10 strike 90 ranged. I'm currently hoarding meseta to open a shop, so I haven't been feeding it for a while. Once my shop opens I'll start feeding it again.

--------------------
World of Warcraft (Medivh Server) - Retired
Zioe - Lv 60 Human Mage (Male)
Zeia - Lv 70 Human Priest (Female)

Phantasy Star Universe - Retired:
Zio II - Caseal - Lv 76+ - Fortegunner Lv 10, Fortefighter Lv 10, Fighgunner Lv 10.

+Quote Post
Knightsword
post Nov 26 2006, 03:12 AM
Post #6

Mistress of Red Magic

Member No.: 53

Info on Armor synthing, unlike weapons, synth rates cap at 70% for one to four star armors and 56% for five star armors at level 100

+Quote Post
HC82
post Dec 5 2006, 03:01 PM
Post #7

Everyone is quite shy about their PMs. Come on peeps, we need to support one another!

My PM hit 100 TECH, so once all the A rank stuff comes out I can create A rank FO goodies if anyone needs em, just throw some mail my way and we'll cook it up; don't be shy about it either. No point gimping yourself.

+Quote Post
Wiryu
post Dec 5 2006, 03:20 PM
Post #8

This is my custom member title.

Member No.: 121

Just to get it out there, my PM is only ranged 9. I'm very slow at leveling it in that I never buy anything to feed to it, so it's just the extra junk that gets put in on occasion.

+Quote Post
ZioII
post Dec 6 2006, 05:29 PM
Post #9

Armor

Group: Associates
Member No.: 206

mine is now 10 strike, 86 ranged.

--------------------
World of Warcraft (Medivh Server) - Retired
Zioe - Lv 60 Human Mage (Male)
Zeia - Lv 70 Human Priest (Female)

Phantasy Star Universe - Retired:
Zio II - Caseal - Lv 76+ - Fortegunner Lv 10, Fortefighter Lv 10, Fighgunner Lv 10.

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Dec 21 2006, 03:11 PM
Post #10

Soul Hunter

Member No.: 23

You know, I think we should start an AT shop guild. Ive been doing alot of thinking, If we where to combine all our PMs we could have a powerful control of the market and effect the community greatly. We could rely on each other for things we need, for example Donkey and Dyne have Tech PM. Linkka Has Armor and Strike. With Zio we would have Range department covered. I'm thinking of making a pure Range PM on my Alt, for synthing purposes.

We could also have a central bank or Bank character. This would be the character where we Store mesetas, if any of our guild members needed money, we could loan them money etc. But I even doubt this would be needed if we all put our heads together and plan this out some more. We can do alot of good for ourselves, and the online community as well. By providing Rares and equipment that are in high demand at resonable prices. What do you guys think?

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
donkeybeatz
post Dec 21 2006, 04:11 PM
Post #11

McDonald's!

Member No.: 32

Let's ask "the man" for some input.
IPB Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vitamin D
post Dec 21 2006, 06:10 PM
Post #12

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

Member No.: 35

Hahahaha Reinvention of Bling Bling indeed. I like the idea btw, not sure how to organize it exactly, but I lke the prospect. And if it' any help, my PM is 80 strike 20 Tech so.. yeah. boo.gif

--------------------
<center>
"You Need The D? Then You Need Me!"

+Quote Post
Retehi
post Dec 21 2006, 07:07 PM
Post #13

Show-off

Member No.: 10

PM's gonna be pure ranged, at 11 currently.

If I were richer, I'd just stuff it to death with traps.

--------------------

+Quote Post
HC82
post Dec 21 2006, 09:38 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(AC9breaker @ Dec 21 2006, 04:11 PM) [snapback]26215[/snapback]

You know, I think we should start an AT shop guild. Ive been doing alot of thinking, If we where to combine all our PMs we could have a powerful control of the market and effect the community greatly. We could rely on each other for things we need, for example Donkey and Dyne have Tech PM. Linkka Has Armor and Strike. With Zio we would have Range department covered. I'm thinking of making a pure Range PM on my Alt, for synthing purposes.

We could also have a central bank or Bank character. This would be the character where we Store mesetas, if any of our guild members needed money, we could loan them money etc. But I even doubt this would be needed if we all put our heads together and plan this out some more. We can do alot of good for ourselves, and the online community as well. By providing Rares and equipment that are in high demand at resonable prices. What do you guys think?

This is a good idea, and would help the AT on the whole. Part of the reason I made this topic.

Controlling the market would be incredibly easy, but it would require planning before each update and scoping the JP wiki for latest updates. This rollback stuff is really holding me back.

If you can out supply your competitors frequently, regardless of their price drops, they simply won't be able to keep up with production, and people out of share desperation, will buy from you.

We dont want to be reasonable, just economical. We ain't trying to be fair about this. We gouge whatever people are willing to pay the maximum for via the economy's supply and demand. No one is forcing them to buy your products, don't forget that.

If demand is high and supply low, you jack up the price insanely high and wait for someone to buy it because they have no other choice.

I had people come into my store and laugh at me when i first made 8* because they were overpriced for 350k. The point is that 3 days later, people broke down and started buying them because only one other person was able to keep up with the demand. Us two being the only suppliers allowed us to have strong sway in pricing. Once more people started making them, prices went down, but I can readjust the price for each batch, depending on who is currently selling, what they are selling it for, and how often they can produce at that price.

If demand is high and supply is high, you sell according to the rate of turnover (meaning how fast it takes for your stock to sell out and for you to restock it)

Real life PSU Example that I tested:
If I sell uptelines x30 for 1650 meseta, it might take a few days to sell out totally.
If I sell uptelines x30 for 1000 meseta, it might take a few hours (minutes) to sell out totally.

In this case, if you can resupply x30 uptelines in 30 minutes, its better to sell them at 1000 meseta then 1650, because your turnover will be faster and overall net income would be higher. That means that you're making a lower profit per sale, but because you're selling so many and restocking so often, you are actually making more in the few days, versus a few big sales over a long period of time that don't add up as much as those little sales.

According to actually playing PSU, you can't farm x30 uptelines in30 minutes, let alone 1 hour, so selling them for 1000 meseta would be ripping yourself off, even if it is reasonable. It might take a few days to farm x30 upteline, so pricing them higher is more economical on your part, since by the time they sell out, you're ready to restock again. Don't price according to what's fair, but by what the highest and the lowest end people are willing to pay for and decide according to how fast you can restock. Your pricing should be solely based on how fast you can restock in a high demand, high supply PSU economy.

The insanely rich PSUers are rich because they restock their inventory so fast, yielding faster turnovers and more gross income overall. In order to restock fast, you gotta play like MAD!!! If you're synthing, it's no longer about restocking, but your raw meseta resources and overall demand. If you have more meseta, you can buy more boards and synth numerous items all at once. Likewise you can be making six *8 weapons on one PM and two *8 guns on another PM and four *8 armors on another character. If you sell them all even at a small profit, it adds up big time! Rinse and repeat.

Future strategy:
If AT were to combine it's PM might, we could clean up, but probably not this update. I think next update is the way to explode off, especially if we farm key items as a group and sell them as a whole.

100k FTW!!!

+Quote Post
HC82
post Dec 21 2006, 10:07 PM
Post #15

If you guys really wanted to do this as a group, in order to pimp out our PM's we need to constantly supply them with cheap synth materials from player shops as often as possible. I scout out here and there and get good deals at times, but it takes time and it's something you gotta do often. I often see good deals on items I'm not interested in, that another ATer might want. Sadly, if I gotta wake up at 7 AM, I don't have time to scout shops every 30 minutes. As a group, we could bypass that if we all have common goals on what we want. Obviously, we would need to set price guidelines and set up budgets, but it's workable.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:20 AM