Dive
post Apr 9 2006, 01:52 AM
Post #1

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

[doHTML]<center>user posted image</center>[/doHTML]

Game Informer reveals first Nintendo Revolution Game

Red Steel is being developed by Ubisoft and will be featured in the May issue of Game Informer. Early reports indicate that the game will feature gun and melee weapon control via hand movement with the Revolution "nunchuck" controller. You will be able to aim your gun, slash your sword, or lob grenades by swinging your hand around in the air. More details as they become available.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Crushinator
post Apr 11 2006, 01:15 AM
Post #2

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

-Nintendo is still deciding what will be packed in the Revolution. Right now a controller and a nunchuk add on will be, but Nintendo is thinking about adding another controller as well. No mention of the shell

I sure hope they include two controllers. With every rev having at least two, dual-revmote games might be more common! buttrock.gif

-$50 games will not be the standard on the Revolution, although he does say that there could be some games that cost $60

WTF does this mean? Are they saying they will be cheaper than $50 for the most part, or all over $50 up to $60? beigerolleyes.gif It's not like nintendo is known for inexpensive games, hell you still can't even get Mario Party 5 any cheaper than $40 new. And their "greatest hits" line started at $30, when Sony and MS's lines began at the $20 standard.

Red Steel looks really good, though. It's great to finally see concrete impressions of how a real Rev game handles.

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:00 PM