Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

StarCraft Ghost, media & stuff.. ^.-
DivA
post Jun 12 2003, 03:04 PM
Post #1

Deus-Ex MachinA

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 44

wow.. beigebigeek.gif this game looks really good; being a StarCraft zealot, i can appreciate the levels of detail incorporated into this title.. & the good news, it's for all platforms (i may choose GC for this one..). beigesmile.gif here are 3 links - be sure to check out the trailer if you haven't already, it's worthy.. ^.-

The Magic Box - StarCraft Ghost
Star Ghost
Blizzard - StarCraft Ghost

i'm starting to like Ghost lots - she's cool & serious, a survivor; the kind of cyber-fem that could give Samus a run for her money.. this one's definitely on the hit list for the collection - enjoy.. =)

edit - typo.. ;p
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Retehi
post Jun 13 2003, 12:13 PM
Post #2

Show-off

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 10

I LOVE StarCraft do death, I love the entire universe of it (I like the mini parodies of Starship Troopers, and Aliens through various missions in the game) I'm still really hyped about this game ever since I heard about it a long while ago.

I know nothin is stoppin me from gettin it.. even if it is slated for 2004... *groan*

user posted image

Damn, I can't wait to frag Lurkers up close. beigebigeek.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
DivA   StarCraft Ghost   Jun 12 2003, 03:04 PM
DarkEpyon   Very HU/RAcaseal-ish   Jun 12 2003, 04:28 PM
Bryn   Great info! I must be living in a cave, becaus...   Jun 12 2003, 05:48 PM
Mute   QUOTE (Bryn @ Jun 12 2003, 06:48 PM)The team up of...   Jun 13 2003, 10:54 AM
Sgt. Retehi   I LOVE StarCraft do death, I love the entire unive...   Jun 13 2003, 12:13 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:41 AM