Reply to this topicStart new topic
Johnny Cochran dead at 67
DarkEpyon
post Mar 29 2005, 07:23 PM
Post #1

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit.

That's right folks, the famous lawyer of the OJ trial has gone to that big law office in the sky.

user posted image

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk who carried a gun and ran from the mob. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it. That does not make sense. Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor with a bunch of two-foot-tall Ewoks. That does not make sense.

But more important, you have to ask yourself what does this have to do with this case. Nothing. Ladies and Gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case. It does not make sense. Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company producer and entertainer and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies and Gentlemen I am not making any sense. None of this makes sense.

And so you have to remember when you're in that jury room deliberating and conjugating the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No. Ladies and Gentlemen of this supposed jury it does not make sense. If Chewbacca lives on Endor you must acquit.

I know he seems guilty. But ladies and gentlemen this is Chewbacca. Now think about that for one minute. That does not make sense. Why am I talking about Chewbacca when a man's life is on the line? Why? I'll tell you why. I don't know. It doesn't make sense. If Chewbacca does not make sense you must acquit. Here look at the monkey , look at the silly monkey.

The defense rests.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DivA
post Mar 29 2005, 07:56 PM
Post #2

Deus-Ex MachinA

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 44

law & order, he was not.. =/
truly, i can find comfort in that our global "gene pool" will be far better off..

no offence, just an observation.. ^^`

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Mar 31 2005, 07:39 AM
Post #3

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

The man did lots of civil rights work, but yeah, he's best known for getting OJ off the hook.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 06:26 PM